1. Alchemy stuck at 300/300

Hi,

So the trainer at Dalaran can train me further at 350 but im stuck at 300.
    I know Alchemist Gribble is supposed to train me in Honor Hold for Master Alchemy but he is not there.
    The trainer in Shattarah doesnt want to train me anything.

I have researched and i really dont know what to do, i feel like this is a bug or am i missing something?
    Edited: November 29, 2020

2. If I remember correctly in Shattarah there are x2 trainers:
    1 in Aldor zone
    1 in scryer zone.

you need to talk to the one based on your current rep (so, go visit the other zone)

Edit:
    If there is no rep displayed in your "reputation tab", just talk to the innkeeper to become neutral
    Edited: November 29, 2020

3. There is a trainer in Shattrath Lower city, up in the tree, one of those birdpersons. If you can't learn anything at Scryers bookshelf trainers(I know I could learn 300-375 there).

4. Ok ive checked this and im actually hostile with both aldor and scryers. And the bird guy in shattarah also isn't interested.
    I guess i will try to raise my reputation with aldor and try the trainer then.

5. Hey guys,

Thanks so much for the help. I raised my rep to neutral with aldor and managed to get training from aldor alchemist!

6. I'm neutral with Scryer's and the Alchemy Trainer still won't train me. I don't think it because I'm neutral and not friendly because all the other trainers are happy to train me. Soooo what now? I'm still stuck at 300

7. Hello you have the alchemy trainer in Honor Hold , he is located in the tower just right side from the graveyard.

You missed him maybe because je is under/in the table when you enter the tower , but yea he is there.

You dont need to go to shatrah at all. There you learn to 350 and then you go Dala.