1. [A] <blamethemage> fun progression guild.

Summer break N/A atm
    Edited: July 25, 2021 Reason: Delete

2. I've been in the guild for almost a year now and I have been very happy! It is an excellent reformed guild with a lot of experienced players. We try to challenge everyone while still making time for some fun and laughter. So if you are looking for some solid raiding experience and making some friends along the way, don't hesitate to contact us. You can always aks me more questions in game by whispering Lenoya.

3. I am fairly new to this guild but what I would like to point out is that the team is rather easily integrating new players into it's raids and other activities. By other activities I mean, playing some other games together or having a "random" evening, where other cool in-game activities could happen ( pvp, helping people level up, etc ).

Another thing I greatly appreciate is the opportunity to learn and inprove constantly, as the officers and the gm are always ready to answer tricky question or to advice newer members.

4. This sounds interesting.

I have a resto shaman which would be geared enough for your ICC10 or 25 alt run.

5. Contact us for applying if you haven't allready and we will see from there!

6. Hello I am very interested in your guild.
    I have a decent geared feral dps for ICC 25, and I would like to join up with you.

7. A good way to approach the people for an invite is to press O and then klik ''who'' and type blamethemage, any of our members are more than happy to direct you to any of the leaders

8. Still activily raiding and recruiting, if you think that you meet the requirements and that we meet yours contact us ingame!