1. Yet another Warrior tank topic

So I came back to Warmane after 2 years. I was about to do some pug ICC. They ask for 5.8gs 25 normal. I whisper with 6.2 tank (Warrior) and LK Achivement. From 10 whispers, 5 did not even answer, 2 of them told me no warrior tank, 1 invited me as main tank, and 2 others invited me as OT to a 5.8 Paladin tank. I thought, before returning at least something would change. But seems like not. I have 2 bis DK tanks and 1 bis Pala tank. Personally I never saw difference between DK and Pala compared to Warrior tank, at least the encounters I did. And that is everything except LOD tanking. I did it only with my DK tank. But I never applied for LOD tanking, its ICC 25 normal, which is doable with 5.5 tanks. This altitude of Warmane players, and antagonism towards Warrior tanks is so rediculous. This is, at the same time, the appeal to all people that Warrior is also capable of everything other tanks can do.

So why are people doing this? People that know nothing about tanking, people that never tanked even pos farm. They find themselves competitive to decide which tank is good and which not. This is shame.

2. Try enter a pug raid with a spell enchancement shaman that pulls 20k dps but still gets kicked cause "WTF shaman with LK spellpower mace and spell power items"

3. Pugs suck.
    Rather have a prot pala maintank to have a fail safe for trash healers.

4. The only thing warrior tanks are good at is dying.