1. Looks like Wrathful vendors got added today.

Is the arena points reset still happening?

2. Even if it does people who had arena points and team rating just skiped wiped of arena teams arp and everything basically all the full people on our realm who had been playing arena just to play it just got a huge advantage of everyone buying the items now whit 0 work 0 wait for arena resets ! CONGRATS FOR BLACKROCK MIX WHIT LEVELING AND THIS ! It deserve a caps lock.

3. It s kinda sad I farmed arena rating all day to reach 2350 fir the tabard and relentless vendors are not up anymore, not considering ppl saving arena points and now they bought many wrath pieces cause no reset, please fix this and let season end on 17th 22.00 like you wrote

4. Imbalance at it's finest now u can go arena whit new season but guess what the people that u gona meet already got the gear u gona farm for ! and wait those resets to colect points :D NICEEEEE They need to reroll the server back only way otherwise we doomed of exactly same **** as leveling realm whit insta pvp.

5. I got kinda ****ed spending all my AP for honor and buying gems thinking they will reset before the WF vendors are added...
    A refund would be sweet tbh but I doubt that ever happening :C

6. when u gonna refund ap? rushed rele weaps to buy them before season ends, wrathful vendor was up, bought shield (bro bought wf mace) all items deleted and no ap to buy rele...

7. Bought wrathful.boots then WON wrathful bracers in VOA25.

I go take a nap and when I wake up I have no more boots equiped. I realize the bracers are also gone..

Did not come from the same source but both got removed. I think I saw a post stating they would refund honor tomorrow? For bracers too?

This is such a mess.

8. I spent 136k honor on boot and belt - cruious how they want to refund that when 75k is the honor cap. Also I got scammed 1780 arena points.

9. We will need character names to check these cases claiming they haven't received points or items back individually.

10. We will need character names to check these cases claiming they haven't received points or items back individually.
    Character name : Restogodx

Items removed :

- Wrathful Gladiator Hands (restodruid version - 1430 arena points)
    -Wrathful Gladiator Offhand (Spirit version - 350 arena points)

- Wrathful Gladiator Belt (Leather Spirit Version - 68300 honor)
    -Wrathful Gladiator Boots (Leather Spirit Version - 68000 honor)

Bought the Belt, farmed another 20k honor and used 25 PvP Honor Token (5x Arena points + 20x WG Honor Token = 50k honor)

Best regards, Restogodx - Also have a ticket open ingame.

11. Character name : Restogodx

Items removed :

- Wrathful Gladiator Hands (restodruid version - 1430 arena points)
    -Wrathful Gladiator Offhand (Spirit version - 350 arena points)

- Wrathful Gladiator Belt (Leather Spirit Version - 68300 honor)
    -Wrathful Gladiator Boots (Leather Spirit Version - 68000 honor)

Bought the Belt, farmed another 20k honor and used 25 PvP Honor Token (5x Arena points + 20x WG Honor Token = 50k honor)

Best regards, Restogodx - Also have a ticket open ingame.
    Got the arena points refunded. Also 68300 honor.

I am still missing the other 68300 honor though (The honor I received from tokens) possible to get tokens back via mail etc?

12. Raylaineqt removed wrathful shield, Luftwafle removed wf mace

13. :/

hi you removed wrathfull items from game and from my character.
    and ill buy today wrathfull Belt/Boots/wrist ( ill spend 180k honor with witergrasp commendation) + enchant and gems
    any chance to get it back my honor points?
    sorry for this english but not my main language.
    Thanks in advance

14. can u please refund honor arena points and honor points for buying Wrathful weapon on character Luftwafle?

15. i got wrath cloak last night and now is gone i got honor points back but enchants i paid with gold and on top of that i deleted my old cloak gg

First 1234 Last