1. Authenticator

Hello, im here with dynamic ip address and needed to enter the code every time i log in, the "Remember me" feature is not working because my ip is changing, is there any way to make it save or i should check the authenticator every time i log in?
    If there is no way that u can save your ip(at least i dont know of) , i would suggest changing it a bit. :) Would really appreciate suggestions from people that use dynamic ip.

2. Hello,

I would love to add a tiny bit to this suggestion if possible. I am logging in from multiple computers within the same network. So I have the same IP-adress every time but still need to submit the temporary code because of different computers. Is it possible to have an option of always allow the same IP-adress?

Not a big thing but driving me stir crazy always having to go into the mail and submit the code.

Best regards

3. Same IP means that people using those internet cafés and VPNs would be exposed if they logged in on either of those. Doubt it's gonna change.

4. Could be an option like a box to check if you wanna use it. I don't think a majority of the players are playing from internet cafés.

5. That's why "Remember me" is there.

6. That's why "Remember me" is there.
    Which isn't working for the thing I was explaining. So not sure why you even argue about something that has nothing to do with what I said??

7. Which isn't working for the thing I was explaining. So not sure why you even argue about something that has nothing to do with what I said??
    Might as well delete your 2FA then. Somebody from same network might get hold of your account info, so if your 2FA remembers you, then somebody else won't have to enter that code either. Quick way to lose your account.

8. Could be an option like a box to check if you wanna use it. I don't think a majority of the players are playing from internet cafés.
    But there is such a box. It's called 2FA; un-tick that box and it's done, no more codes each time you change browser.

9. Might as well delete your 2FA then. Somebody from same network might get hold of your account info, so if your 2FA remembers you, then somebody else won't have to enter that code either. Quick way to lose your account.
    And how often is it that someone from the same network "get hold" of your account info? And hence why I suggested it as a box to check if you wanna let someone from the same network to login without 2FA. That way people can choose if same network will access with or without 2FA. I am not worried about anyone from same network to steal my account.

But there is such a box. It's called 2FA; un-tick that box and it's done, no more codes each time you change browser.
    But that is not at all what I am asking for. Of course I still want 2FA to prevent anyone OUTSIDE of my network to access my account. My problem still persist because I wanna access it from different computers within same network.

I don't wanna take over this thread completely with my little add to the suggestion so please stop posting useless things about my problem.