1. Got banned for Advertising? What

I literally got IP banned for Advertising, what the hell does it mean? Speaking about other's servers or trying to sell a product? Never did any of thouse...

2. Read how to appeal, explain everything and wait for unban, nothing else to do, topics wont help.

3. If you are using some of the Free VPN providers, that is the reason you got banned.
    Follow angrylol's suggestion and try to appeal. If its a VPN related issue they will unbann you fast, if its not good luck mate.

4. lel got unbanned, and banned again what the :(

5. lel got unbanned, and banned again what the :(
    Same reason? Used VPN, didn't you? Don't use (free) VPN to play the game. You'll keep landing on banned IP's, and that gets your account banned over and over again.

6. I really dont know why, I dont own no VPN beside Hola! and im not using it

7. This is the most used excuse of someone who went to a keylogger website (free gold, buy items/gold with real money, etc). Stop using 3rd party websites, stop using VPN, and you should be fine. Been on the server since 2010 and haven't had issues.

8. Same, i've been playing in warmane when it was molten wow, I didnt went for no website of gold or anything, I suspect tho someone might be entering my account, I mean for real, I dont think I own any VPN and this never happened to me, now everytime I log I get banned :( I want to fix this