1. Warmane Unofficial Discord is not safe!

If you are horde I suggest you not to join the Warmane Unoficial Discord, 2 alliance rogues named Nikolatov and Incognegro are stalking and ganking people all day, people that chat in that discord. This has been going for quite some time now. Warmane staff dont care about it and discord moderators care even less.
    Link to that discord should be removed from this forum until this thing gets resolved, until those two get a permanent ban.
    Use it at your own risk you have been warned.
    Edited: December 1, 2020

2. Why would they care about that? It's a fking game and its a player not Lich King 25 HC that is stalking them, grow some balls and learn to play. Its 2 pesky rogues not hpala+arms warr

On top of that Nikolatov gear is worse than Blackroock starter kit

3. Ganking is not against the rules so there isn't really anything that should be done about it. Why should they get permanent ban if they are not breaking any rules? I don't know who Incognegro is but Nikolatov is already banned from the Discord server for other reasons.

4. They are actively spying and searching specific people and corpse camping them until they reach lvl 80. I am pretty sure thats called harrassment.
    So if u are horde and lvling I suggest you not to use discord.

5. I am pretty sure thats called harrassment.
    OH NO ITS HARRASMENT, I'm surprised you didn't call it rape.

This is a social game and PVP server, git gud or get some guildies/friends or accept that you're weak and and a coward and QQ how life is unfair.
    Also no one is going to randomly gank you until you get lvl 80 just because they can.

6. I am pretty sure thats called harrassment.
    Unless you're drawing attention to yourself in the discord and sharing your location 24/7 I fail to see how this qualifies as harassment. Maybe you should just call your ISP and disconnect your internet service. You're clearly too sensitive to be able to handle it.

7. You guys clearly dont understand what I said. They have bunch of lvl 1 horde chars that they use to spy on specific people, they add them to the friend list and constantly monitor and activaly search. I couldnt care less about some random people ganking me few times, thats normal on a PvP server. But this is something else. These kids have way too much free time and as soon as someone on their list logs on they are hunting them down. They search the whole zone where the target is leveling with /target name macro I assume.
    So if u got nothing useful to say about this I suggest you not reply here at all.

8. Sounds like a lot of assumptions to me. Pretty sure people understand perfectly well what you've said. Either don't use your character name as your discord name, role a stealth class or level up via random dungeon finder. If you're expecting someone on the staff to do something about it, I suggest just not playing here. This clearly isn't the mmo for you.

9. I am really tired of explaining and arguing. I just wanted to warn new people. Now what you do with this info is up to you. I dont really care, I done my part.