1. Using latest version of KBA, moving to a new zone will change mainbar's position.
    Can you please tell me what did you do or from where to where did you go that caused this so I can try it please?

Ps: just updated the download link to fix texture behavior when using Dominos, Bartender4, MiniMainBar or ElvUI.

EDIT: I just tested it, it happened, I am going to fix it and re-upload the file.
    Edited: December 2, 2020

2. Using latest version of KBA, moving to a new zone will change mainbar's position.
    I added the fix, can you re-download the addon and try it please? It didn't glitch on my side.

3. It's fixed using latest version. (tested using the portal from Blasted land to Hellfire)

PD: bar animation is kinda laggy

4. I love you dude! was looking for some sort of addon like this since bfa bars got added to retail!

Would wanna ask you if there is a way to hide the reputation bar status, since i dont like seing the letters on that bar

https://prnt.sc/vu1fom

Also also also the range option disable isnt working for me

5. It's fixed using latest version. (tested using the portal from Blasted land to Hellfire)
    Glad it's "temporarly" fixed! There is nothing i can do about it, at least for the moment, because bars are hidden in zone transition then animated back up after loading. I added a tweak (just like vehicle exiting) that schedules a fix after 0.3s. I tried lowering the value but it didn't work, even 0.29s doesn't seem to fix it, so my last hope was 0.3sec.

1. I love you dude! was looking for some sort of addon like this since bfa bars got added to retail!
    2. Would wanna ask you if there is a way to hide the reputation bar status, since i dont like seing the letters on that bar.
    3.Also also also the range option disable isnt working for me
    1. You're welcome, I am glad you like.
    2. Thanks a lot for this, I totally forgot about. The reputation bar is a custom one because the default one is hidden, but you can re-download and try it, I just updated the link.
    3. Make sure to turn on range detection first using "/kab range", when it says "ON" but still doesn't work, try to reload. Or perhaps you're using an addon that affect action bars?

6. Ill try it, atm i had no other addon that provides me with range indicator for the skills.
    What i did since writing the message to you was delete the chunk of lua code that performed that range indicator.
    Excited to try the updated version :)

7. Hello, can I develop arena nameplates to display arena 123 and use it perfectly in 3.3.5? Thank you very much~

8. Hey in ur screenshots ur UI is dark but I can't seem to find anything in the addon u uploaded that makes it dark like that.

9. Hey in ur screenshots ur UI is dark but I can't seem to find anything in the addon u uploaded that makes it dark like that.
    Because it's another addon "Lorti UI".

10. Thanks a lot!
    I haven't noticed that glitch, sorry! It's fixed now, you can re-download the replace files.

Yes, I just tried it and it ruins the textures. Several fix attempts didn't really fix it, so until I figure out how to do it, you can simply do /reload and it should be fine.
    transfer ActionBarTexture.blp to ActionBarTexture.tga can solve the bug
    it is my addons, the screenshot is Chinese 3.3.5 client.
    https://i.imgur.com/4omdme8.png
    https://i.imgur.com/0PlYr1Q.jpg
    Edited: February 14, 2021

11. Glad it's "temporarly" fixed! There is nothing i can do about it, at least for the moment, because bars are hidden in zone transition then animated back up after loading. I added a tweak (just like vehicle exiting) that schedules a fix after 0.3s. I tried lowering the value but it didn't work, even 0.29s doesn't seem to fix it, so my last hope was 0.3sec.
    try to delete all "and not _UnitAffectingCombat("player")"

12. May 13, 2021  
    Can you give a link? i downloaded lorti ui but it doesn't work

13. When I go into BFA Mode LortiUI doesn't change color of action bar background, micromenu and bagbar. Any suggestion, please?

14. When I go into BFA Mode LortiUI doesn't change color of action bar background, micromenu and bagbar. Any suggestion, please?
    same problem

15. Please Please PLEASE!

The whole addon was excracted from a custom addon I made for myself but I might share soon. It contains over 30 modules from several addons/scripts that I found useful, and because I like things simple and having all in one instead of several addons enabled, I collected everything into a single addon.
    Spoiler: Show

It has as modules
    • ActionBars Manage
    • AFK Popup & Camera
    • Align/Grid to position UI items.
    • AltTabber: to safely play with game sound muted.
    • AutoMate: automates lots of things for you (repair, gossip, nameplates...)
    • BlizzBugSucks & BlizzMove
    • ChatFilter: to keep your chat frame clean.
    • ChatMods: lots of modifications done to the chant window.
    • CloseUp: better dressing room
    • CombatLogFix
    • EnhancedColourPicker
    • EnhancedStackSplit
    • ErrorFilter
    • FriendsInfo
    • IgnoreMore
    • ImprovedLootFrame
    • Lookup: to search for spells or items.
    • LootMessageFilter
    • Math: inline chat command calculator
    • Minimap modifications
    • Custom Nameplates
    • PersonalResources : hp and power bars
    • PullnBreak: for people who don't use DBM and don't have a pull timer addon.
    • QuickButton: extra movable and keybound button that depends on the class (md, tot, HoS, fear ward, vigilance, hysteria...)
    • SimpleComboPoints: customizable combat points module.
    • Simplified: lots of wow actions simplified and made accessible via chat commands.
    • SlashIn: the famous "/in x" script that allows you to delay macros (doesn't work for spells).
    • SpeedyLoad: simple script to speed up game's loading time.
    • SpellIDs: spell ids added to the tooltip.
    • TargetPercent: simple target and focus hp percentage
    • Tooltip: enhanced game tooltip with simple commands.
    • UnitFrames: unit frames tweaks (class color, move target frame ...)
    • Viewporter: its name tells what it does

Can you please please share this addon collection? A LOT of those addons sound amazing to have

First 123 Last