1. !KActionBars: Scale, Range Color, Compact, BfA & more

Greetings everyone, I hope you're all doing good.

I have recently "attempted" to backport a Battle for Azeroth action bar module that was made for Class WoW. It wasn't a totaly success because after all it was a backport, not a fully compatible addon.

Like I promised in this thread, I have integrated the BfA bar style to a custom script of mine then I extracted only the module as a standalone addon (I will share the custom built addon in few days, it has over 30 modules with different ideas taken from several modules)

Available Commands & Options
    • Scale: no matter what UI Scale you use, you can scale down or up your action bars (/kab scane n).
    • Out of Range: if enabled, your action bar buttons change color to red when the target is out of range ("/kab range" to toggle on or off).
    • Hide Gryphons: you can choose to hide or to display gryphics ("/kab art" to toggle on or off).
    • Hotkeys Opacity: allows you to change the opacity of text on button, keybindings and macros names (/kab opacity n).
    • Compact Bars: if you want to have right action bars on top of middle ones ("/kab on" to move, "/kab off" for default position, "/kab move" to toggle on or off).
    • Battle for Azeroth Bars: allows you to make your default action bars look like BfA ones ("/kab bfa" to toggle on or off)
    • Pixel Perfect: You can toggle pixel perfect mode on or off using "/kab perfect" or "/kab pixel".
    • Bonus: when using BfA ui with Lorti UI, some textures that the latter forgot to tweak will be changed.

Note that one mode only can be used at a time, either BfA or Compact, enabling one disables the other and reloads the UI.

Screenshots
    Spoiler: Show

More screenshots can be found here

Edited: December 9, 2020 Reason: Switch to use Timer instead of addon.Timer

2. Action bars looks perfect with Lorti now! :)

2 mini issues:
    Micro menu buttons should all be as light as the character info icon.
    Bag bar background should be same as micro menu (darker).

https://imgur.com/a/owSTbYW

3. The whole addon was excracted from a custom addon I made for myself but I might share soon. It contains over 30 modules from several addons/scripts that I found useful, and because I like things simple and having all in one instead of several addons enabled, I collected everything into a single addon.

It has as modules
    • ActionBars Manage
    • AFK Popup & Camera
    • Align/Grid to position UI items.
    • AltTabber: to safely play with game sound muted.
    • AutoMate: automates lots of things for you (repair, gossip, nameplates...)
    • BlizzBugSucks & BlizzMove
    • ChatFilter: to keep your chat frame clean.
    • ChatMods: lots of modifications done to the chant window.
    • CloseUp: better dressing room
    • CombatLogFix
    • EnhancedColourPicker
    • EnhancedStackSplit
    • ErrorFilter
    • FriendsInfo
    • IgnoreMore
    • ImprovedLootFrame
    • Lookup: to search for spells or items.
    • LootMessageFilter
    • Math: inline chat command calculator
    • Minimap modifications
    • Custom Nameplates
    • PersonalResources : hp and power bars
    • PullnBreak: for people who don't use DBM and don't have a pull timer addon.
    • QuickButton: extra movable and keybound button that depends on the class (md, tot, HoS, fear ward, vigilance, hysteria...)
    • SimpleComboPoints: customizable combat points module.
    • Simplified: lots of wow actions simplified and made accessible via chat commands.
    • SlashIn: the famous "/in x" script that allows you to delay macros (doesn't work for spells).
    • SpeedyLoad: simple script to speed up game's loading time.
    • SpellIDs: spell ids added to the tooltip.
    • TargetPercent: simple target and focus hp percentage
    • Tooltip: enhanced game tooltip with simple commands.
    • UnitFrames: unit frames tweaks (class color, move target frame ...)
    • Viewporter: its name tells what it does

4. Yeah, this looks right
    Alright, thanks for the feedback, I already updated the download link, you can test it out.

5. Alright, thanks for the feedback, I already updated the download link, you can test it out.
    Fixed, thank you!

6. The whole addon was excracted from a custom addon I made for myself but I might share soon. It contains over 30 modules from several addons/scripts that I found useful, and because I like things simple and having all in one instead of several addons enabled, I collected everything into a single addon.

It has as modules
    • ActionBars Manage
    • AFK Popup & Camera
    • Align/Grid to position UI items.
    • AltTabber: to safely play with game sound muted.
    • AutoMate: automates lots of things for you (repair, gossip, nameplates...)
    • BlizzBugSucks & BlizzMove
    • ChatFilter: to keep your chat frame clean.
    • ChatMods: lots of modifications done to the chant window.
    • CloseUp: better dressing room
    • CombatLogFix
    • EnhancedColourPicker
    • EnhancedStackSplit
    • ErrorFilter
    • FriendsInfo
    • IgnoreMore
    • ImprovedLootFrame
    • Lookup: to search for spells or items.
    • LootMessageFilter
    • Math: inline chat command calculator
    • Minimap modifications
    • Custom Nameplates
    • PersonalResources : hp and power bars
    • PullnBreak: for people who don't use DBM and don't have a pull timer addon.
    • QuickButton: extra movable and keybound button that depends on the class (md, tot, HoS, fear ward, vigilance, hysteria...)
    • SimpleComboPoints: customizable combat points module.
    • Simplified: lots of wow actions simplified and made accessible via chat commands.
    • SlashIn: the famous "/in x" script that allows you to delay macros (doesn't work for spells).
    • SpeedyLoad: simple script to speed up game's loading time.
    • SpellIDs: spell ids added to the tooltip.
    • TargetPercent: simple target and focus hp percentage
    • Tooltip: enhanced game tooltip with simple commands.
    • UnitFrames: unit frames tweaks (class color, move target frame ...)
    • Viewporter: its name tells what it does

Please share it!
    I would be especially interested to see your nameplates :)

7. I would be especially interested to see your nameplates :)
    They're not anything fancy, just "not the default one", that's all :)

8. They're not anything fancy, just "not the default one", that's all :)

Looks clean!
    Any form of integrated debuff tracking? I am not happy with tidy plates + plate buffs :(

9. You've done a great job

P.D.: just a minor glitch using BFA bars, microbuttons kinda overlap the "Leave Vehicle" button.

without BFA

with BFA
    Edited: December 1, 2020

10. You've done a great job
    P.D.: just a minor glitch using BFA bars, microbuttons kinda overlap the "Leave Vehicle" button.
    Thanks a lot!
    I haven't noticed that glitch, sorry! It's fixed now, you can re-download the replace files.

Issue when switching Windowed Mode
    Yes, I just tried it and it ruins the textures. Several fix attempts didn't really fix it, so until I figure out how to do it, you can simply do /reload and it should be fine.

11. Using latest version of KBA, moving to a new zone will change mainbar's position.

kba + repbar + BFA:
    Edited: December 2, 2020

123 Last