1. Warrior tank farm suggestions

hello! i got back to wotlc, did not play for years and forgot almost everything, im looking for to farm my Warrior (lvl74) PVE set and i have no idea where to start, do i go for dungeon farming or quest? any advice? can someone give me specific dungeon advices? thx in advance!

2. Easiest way to get gear at that level is to craft it with Blacksmithing. Specifically tank items, Blue are great, Green ones works too.

Doing Dungeons is great too, que only highest level dungeons you can. Que specific dungeons you want specific item from, addons like AtlasLoot can help to find items you want. You can que Random dungeon too, for extra exp reward for faster leveling.

Refresh your knowledge by reading few guides specific for your spec, what glyphs/spells/talents, what kind of stats to use, so you can do a good job for smooth runs.

Simply doing quests in the world works too, some of them give tanking gear rewards and this is probably fastest way to level up, but doing random dungeons are quite fast too as a tank(instant ques mostly).

3. If you have gold --> go to ah and buy legs/feet and ring since it is pretty cheap. They will boost your stats.