1. Wife and I LF WoW friends.

Alright so I know this kinda sounds sad and lame LMAO, But my wife and I are Horde on Lordaeron, we are level 80 and gearing up, currently about a 3.9 GS. Pally Tank/ Resto Druid. Having a hard time meeting people and the social aspect is what we loved so much when playing retail WoTLK. So, we are looking for friends. We mostly enjoy doing PvE content, achievements and stuff like that. Also enjoy joking and giving people a hard time (Playfully) on Discord. If you'd like to group up and do something and have some fun please let us know. You can reply here or send me an ingame message to Aggrocrombie.

Thanks!

2. Hey, hit me up and we can do some dungeons, my in-game name is Minifridge. My girlfriend is almost level 80 so we can do a raid sometime :)

3. I'm Mumbazi the Orc Shaman on Lordaeron. Send me a message in-game! I'd like to add the social element back to MMOs as well. No one seems to chat in this game.

4. Yeah, I already "experienced" playing with these people. All I got to say is stay away. The guy's wife is an ahole. She'll just dictate whatever she wants and dislikes whatever she disapproves of on her own terms because she has a cuck husband. Sounded like I wasn't the only one either from other people that went through the bs
    Edited: January 11, 2021