1. [Frostwolf] Ideas from a veteran molten player

Hey Everyone!

I've been playing with this server since the beginning of Warmane, even back when it was still Wolten-Wow. I absolutely loved the cataclysm realm, and then fell in love when you guys upgraded it to MoP. I spent so many of my hours... and (regrettably?) many dollars of my paycheck having loads of fun with good people. Lately, I've been enjoying the popular realm Icecrown that's blessed with such an active population. The playstyle of WotLK makes me miss MoP and it's sad to see so many of my geared max level characters just sitting inactive on an awesome expansion. What do you guys think of running another promotion of insta-90 boosts to bring more activity to the realm. Or allow players on the WoTlk relam to copy their toon to MoP and get a taste of 80-90 end game content.

Any information on the future of my favorite realm?!

-Calories r1 rated warrior

2. +1
    I would give a chance and try MOP expansion 100% if I didn't have to level from level 1.
    I prefer the 2nd idea, leveling 80-90 would be fun for the first time + you can get to know how your class works in new expansion.

3. It would take just a few days to get max lvl, it's not x1 ffs...