1. Night in the Woods OCxOC Roleplay 18+

Hey all! First off, no I'm not a furry and second this is a roleplay taking place in the Night in the Woods universe, not a roleplay about a night in the woods.

Alright, so I'm looking for a OCxOC romantic relationship with male and a female, my OC is a male. I have a few ideas bouncing around in my head for side stories however I have a small town I made with a few residents, this town being a hour or so away from Possum Springs. We will both have to play multiple characters besides our OCs of course. Now just to list a few requirements.

18+ only please, this roleplay will have sexual themes and stuff. Plus I just don't wanna roleplay with minors

Literate replies and decent grammar! While not every response has to be huge, I don't even wanna think about one liners or text talk.

Lets build a story! I'm obviously not a professional writer but lets try to make an interesting story!

I dunno really how I put this in words? This RP will follow the games artsyle? Characters would look like they're from the game, no boobs on the females etc. Sorry if that's confusing.

Discord only! Sorry I'm only comfortable using Discord.

That should be it! Message me if you're interested! I hope to hear from you!

2. I'm 100% down for that. I've been looking for something like this for quite some time. Add me =) --------> Morty#1494
    Edited: January 12, 2022