1. Reducing the experience rate on the Frostmourne realm from x7 to x2 or x3.

Hello. There is a Frostmourne realm on your server. As far as I know, the development cycle of this realm is 1 year. And after this time has passed, all characters will be transferred to the Icecrown realm, and Frostmourne will be restarted, and the cycle will start over. As far as I understand, the restart will occur in April. When Frostmourne restarts in April 2021, I propose to lower the XP rate from x7 to x2 or x3. I would really like to play on this realm and your server as a whole, but the x7 experience rate seems to me very inconvenient and not pleasant. You do not have time to do several quests in one location, you already need to go to another, etc. You don't get any pleasure from character development. I would really like that my proposal would be listened to and I would be happy to play on your server.

2. From what I've heard, the devs don't have any plans for new (seasonal) servers. Since Frostmourne is a hybrid of two realms (Icecrown and Lordearon) and the 7x XP rate is intentional, if you want to play on a server with a slow leveling journey, I'd advise you to go to Lordearon.

The good thing aboout Warmane's servers is that there are different realms for the different needs of some people.

3. Kavachut,
    I would love to, but:
    Firstly: on Lordearon x1, which is very slow, this is a huge difference from x2 or x3.
    Secondly, there has long been an ICC and RS.
    And I want to go through all the content of WOTLK, from naxxramas to the very end.

4. Kavachut,
    I would love to, but:
    Firstly: on Lordearon x1, which is very slow, this is a huge difference from x2 or x3.
    Secondly, there has long been an ICC and RS.
    And I want to go through all the content of WOTLK, from naxxramas to the very end.
    Hence my first sentence in the previous post.

[edit] A former moderator explained in the past why the XP rate was so high. It was because people were tired of leveling multiple alts. Imho that statement holds true. Ever since I started playing in Warmane, I leveled 10 toons so far and at one point I got fed up with the XP grind. If I may add, I am sure that other people have leveled and geared a lot more characters than I could imagine (especially those, who have played here since the launch of Molten). That's why the x7 XP rate is not negotiable and that's why if you don't like it, you have to make a compromise. If you want to play in a seasonal realm and want to quest more, you can just do some grey quests while leveling. You could argue, that it wouldn't be the same experience, but I'd dare to say that you don't have other options. I mean, you are the one with the specific needs. The devs aren't going to change the XP rate, in order to satisfy a small group of people. You just have to make a compromise and play a bit differently based on your personal priorities.
    Edited: December 5, 2020