1. Priest leveling spec/talent tree

Can someone provide me with talent trees for leveling my priest please? like for each 10 levels or so

2. darkness 5/5 > shadow focus 2/2 > Improved Shadow Word: Pain 2/2 > mind fly >Improved Mind Blast 5/5 > Shadow Weaving 3/3 > Shadow Reach 1/2 > Vampiric Embrace > Focused Mind3/3 > Spirit Tap 1/3 > Improved Devouring Plague 3/3 > Mind Melt2/2 >Shadowform > Shadow Power 5/5 > Improved Shadowform 2/2 > Vampiric Touch > Misery3/3 > Twisted Faith 5/5 > dispersion > Pain and Suffering 3/3 > Twin Disciplines 5/5 > Improved Inner Fire 3/3 > Improved Power Word: Fortitude 2/2 > Meditation 3/3 > Spirit Tap 3/3 > Improved Spirit Tap 2/2.
    this is all for pure pve lvling, if u want to do pvp to u need to take Improved Psychic Scream, Silence, Psychic Horror
    after getting lvl 80 and some better gear u should start useing guides for preast gear up and rotations http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=305558

talents and glyphs u should take for start https://wotlkdb.com/?talent#bVcbhZZG...cfqfzAo:hqa0zV
    Edited: December 6, 2020

3. I would suggest that you invest in the Spirit Tap talent first, before anything else. Also, the Shadow Word: Pain glyph I would recommend that you replace with the glyph for Dispersion asap.

4. He don't need dispersion till very ICC, glyph of SW:P provides him endless mana and maximise his time on boss or reduces downtime in lvling.

5. He don't need dispersion till very ICC,
    ???
    CD reduction on ability that can give mana outside combat and a very powerful defensive for pvp and dangerous situations while leveling.... isn't needed until ICC?

glyph of SW:P provides him endless mana and maximise his time on boss or reduces downtime in lvling.
    I feel like you haven't read the OP's request AT ALL.

6. I'd say we both didn't read it, judging by your message)
    You know why? Cuz dispersion is obtainable at very end, while SW:P + Mind Flay are early game talents and his most used ones. So yeah, OP will stick to SW:P glyph for mana regeneration during whole leveling.
    I can remember only 1 boss encounter before ICC that will make use of Dispersion glyph - faction champions in ToC. And why SP need it in ICC is to ignore some boss mechanics of ICC and soak spirits in LK kills.
    Waiting for your examples, where 45 seconds shorter CD will be crucial for SP

7. I'd say we both didn't read it, judging by your message)
    You know why? Cuz dispersion is obtainable at very end, while SW:P + Mind Flay are early game talents and his most used ones. So yeah, OP will stick to SW:P glyph for mana regeneration during whole leveling.
    I can remember only 1 boss encounter before ICC that will make use of Dispersion glyph - faction champions in ToC. And why SP need it in ICC is to ignore some boss mechanics of ICC and soak spirits in LK kills.
    Waiting for your examples, where 45 seconds shorter CD will be crucial for SP
    SW:P glyph for mana regen is terrible. "The periodic damage ticks of your Shadow Word: Pain spell restore 1% of your base mana." 1% of base mana is so little, you won't get enough mana back for 1 cast other than mind flay every idk how many ticks. (BTW, that would be many ticks, ticks were once every 3 sec).

Dispersion glyph: excellent mana gain, gets you out of trouble, helps with PvP, you can always DoT mob and disperse for some mana while DoT's tick. Negates fall damage as well, iirc. Improves your mana efficiency, you don't stop for mana drinks after getting the glyph.

8. Once again, how does it help with leveling? Raiding and dungeons are separate thing from it and OP asked for leveling tips.
    I NEVER said anything against dispersion itself and it's usefullness, i'm arguing only over it usage for leveling. I perfectly know that dispersion is one of greatest utility spells in current expansion.

9. Once again, how does it help with leveling? Raiding and dungeons are separate thing from it and OP asked for leveling tips.
    I NEVER said anything against dispersion itself and it's usefullness, i'm arguing only over it usage for leveling. I perfectly know that dispersion is one of greatest utility spells in current expansion.
    - How you couldn't use it while leveling? Mana -> Damage -> Kills -> Quest completion -> EXP -> Level -> Leveling.
    - Dispersion can be used while moving and mounted. 6 seconds to get massive mana boost, beats 30 seconds of sitting still and drinking. Which equals to very same Mana -> Damage -> Kills -> Quest completion -> EXP -> Level -> Leveling.
    - Something is about to hit you hard? Dispersion or taking the hit, and then wasting mana/food to heal up again. Again, it saves time which means you level faster.
    - You know those pesky areas filled with mobs? Run past them with shield/renew. When those aren't enough, dispersion and keep running out of range. Now you didn't have to kill 15 mobs or die, so you don't waste time on running back, and killing the mobs. Worst case is you die after dispersion, but you're already far in, so you don't have to worry about the mobs behind you.
    - Mob healed, you ran out of mana? Well dispersion away!
    It's also life saver in many situations you'll encounter.

"I perfectly know that dispersion is one of greatest utility spells" yet you couldn't think of how to utilize it in leveling?

10. Sigh... You get dispersion at lvl 60, at moment where you have high base mana, high dmg and skyrocket lvling speed. Getting 40 lvls before it is much more crucial and you don't have lots of glyph options.
    And it's kinda *****ic to run through mobs, btw

11. Sigh... You get dispersion at lvl 60, at moment where you have high base mana, high dmg and skyrocket lvling speed. Getting 40 lvls before it is much more crucial and you don't have lots of glyph options.
    Level 50. I wouldn't advise getting SW:P glyph before the other two, the damage takes precedence over that tiny bit of mana. Which means you wouldn't get it until level 65 I think it is anyway, or 75.

And it's kinda *****ic to run through mobs, btw
    Not at all if you can just run through them with Dispersion.

12. Level 60. Because Dispersion is last talent of tree. Which means 50 talent points + 1. Sooo - how useful is it for LEVELING?

13. Level 60. Because Dispersion is last talent of tree. Which means 50 talent points + 1. Sooo - how useful is it for LEVELING?
    After level 60 you're getting more group/hard to solo quests in the wild, and help isn't always around. DoT+dispersion can peel off big chunk of elite's HP while you take practically none. With shorter CD you get to do this more often. Not to mention few zones where the mobs can be packed tight.

I did level a priest few months back (hit 80 during September), dispersion glyphed made rest of the leveling so much more efficient and fun. This was done w/o heirlooms, so you can imagine how mana drained I was, as MF hits low, and DoT's costs much mana w/o dispersion.