1. Warrior Leveling :o

So is it better to level as Prot then? Just making sure here - I know Warriors get Victory Rush at 6 and can get it to almost a 40% chance to crit at level 15 via the glyph.

PS: I don't know much about Warriors so that might be an issue - Victory Rush says Battle and Berserk stance, so this makes it not usable as Prot right? :/
    Edited: December 6, 2020

2. So is it better to level as Prot then? Just making sure here - I know Warriors get Victory Rush at 6 and can get it to almost a 40% chance to crit at level 15 via the glyph.

PS: I don't know much about Warriors so that might be an issue - Victory Rush says Battle and Berserk stance, so this makes it not usable as Prot right? :/

Leveling with tank specc is almost always better. You can farm without downtime and you can solo most of the difficult quests.
    DPS speccs can have a few minor perks. For example, the only reason I put talents in Retri as Paladin is to get the mount speed talent.
    Also, you have a near-instant queue to dungeons as you can tank.

Honestly, the only reason plate users dont go for tank specc is in my theory because they simply want to avoid being the tank in groups, then they make up excuses just to hide this fact.
    Edited: December 7, 2020

3. Prot warriors during leveling are ridiculously strong, and talented revenge can 1 shot most normal mobs on your level.
    Also until around level 50 you have to stance dance in order to charge, so you can always use victory rush before you swap to defensive stance.

A tip if you are leveling as prot warrior:
    if you don't have a proff you are taking for level 80, take herbalism+alch
    having Lifeblood and a constant supply of potions is really helpful when leveling as prot warr
    also troll-blood elixirs may sound weak, but they are extremely helpful
    Edited: December 7, 2020

4. You dont have to be stuck in defensive stance as a prot warrior, you can change to battle stance to do victory rush and then switch to defensive to do revenge, theres many abilities a prot warr can do in battle stance, charge for example: is an ability very commonly used by protection warriors even without warbringer talent and its in battle stance
    Learn to quickly change stance, put stances in keybinds, "stance dance" is a popular warrior concept