1. Solo dungeon with mboxing.

So i find it extremely difficult to complete even a low level dungeon while multiboxing.
    I'm using 4 shamans and 1 prot paladin. My pala is level 71 and all shamans are 66.
    I heal only using chain heal but i can barely heal my tank. And the most important of all i must continuously press the key that triggers the marco that spams electic bolt spell so that i can keep dps. My shamans are doing minimal damage and i wiped twice at the start of the dungeon.
    Well, i am also new to multiboxing. I multibox with the only purpose to solo farm lvl 80 dungeons, also heroic. How do you guys solo dungeons like this? I saw a multiboxer on YT who did solo a raid using like 20 shamans, and some dudus... how do you guys do it? Is there also a marco that automaticly casts a given spell over and over until the target is dead?

2. I heal only using chain heal but i can barely heal my tank.
    You should use chain heal only when your whole party takes dmg. Heal the tank with x4 lesser healing wave when you run 4 ele.

And the most important of all i must continuously press the key that triggers the marco that spams electic bolt spell so that i can keep dps.
    Try to make a castsequence macro for the shamis and the paly in which their whole dps rota is covered.
    The dps castsequence of the shamis and the paly should be executed on the same hotkey.
    The hotkey that the shamis use for healing should execute the dps castsequence on the paly.
    Ideally every hotkey that you need in combat should perform a action on both, the paly and the 4 shamis, so you don't have to press two hotkeys simultaneously.
    Edited: December 6, 2020

3. Did you try making one of your shammys full-time healer? I'm running 5-man druid team (currently all at lvl76 on x1) and dungeons are really easy even with higher level mobs. My healer has to use basically 2 skills - regular normal heal on tank (simply macro: /target tank /cast heal)and wild growth (you could use chain heal this way) on self to heal entire party. Sure for most of time healer just sits and does not much, but I honestly can't imagine doing it other way.

Try to make a castsequence macro for the shamis and the paly in which their whole dps rota is covered.
    The dps castsequence of the shamis and the paly should be executed on the same hotkey.
    The hotkey that the shamis use for healing should execute the dps castsequence on the paly.
    Ideally every hotkey that you need in combat should perform a action on both, the paly and the 4 shamis, so you don't have to press two hotkeys simultaneously.
    I believe that's ideal scenario... but in my opinion that's balancing on edge. You would still need to probably use some skills separately like taunt, righteous defense. To be fair tho, I'm multiboxing casual, so maybe I'm just to low to get this work this way.

My healer skills are binded on SHIFT+2, +3, +4 etc. The regular 1, 2, 3... keys are reserved for dps and as tank I use mouse clicks. That's a lot of buttons to click, but you got full control. I've been using this since literally ragefire chasm until halls of stone now.
    Not sure how good shammys are as healers on such a setup, but I suggest trying something like that.

4. some Ol dungs is hard since mobs fear aoe and charm but i did it with 4x ele u just need to use lesser heal on tank slower cast time and less mana . and use totems . tremor healing mana spring grounding for some extra spell dmg protection. this should give u time . also boss in Auchenai crypts was pain in *** Shirrak the Dead Watcher its hard even with 5 players but i did it somehow avoiding his aoe and casting just ista flame shock and healing totems
    Edited: December 7, 2020

5. Since I mostly play dk+4 paladins (I try some other teams now and then but I tend to get bored with casters) I don't really know how you should play with paladin+4 shamans.

With my team it is first very hard to do dungeon at lvl 15.
    Then at 16 it gets a little easier with Hand of Reckoning since it has short cd and deals a lot of damage especially if you consider you are wearing no armor and a white quest weapon so your other attacks is really weak.

At lvl 20 it starts getting quite easy. The team gets Consecration, Exorcism, Seal of Command + Glyph of Command which means only way to run out of mana is basically by overusing Consecration.

At 42 the team gets kinda "immune" to magic debuffs since everyone can cleanse although still a little bit of a pain to do it sometimes so not so bad debuffs can be ignored.

At 43 the team has even more infinite mana with Judgement of the Wise giving 25% of base mana back each judgement.

At 45 the team has instant heals with Art of War, impossible to use every art of war proc to heal but it is still a lot of healing.

At 46 the team can CC 4-5 enemies (5 when playing 5 paladins), mainly beasts that CC doesn't work on but not that many beast enemies.

At this point the team is really good in dungeons.
    CC 4-5 enemies, usually works fine to do it mid fight. Nuke 1 enemy with Exorcism + Hand of Reckoning. Stun another enemy and dps him down, target next enemy and stun him aswell.

Sometimes I have fought 3 packs of enemies in level appropriate dungeons and beat them without losing any character and ending at full mana.
    The hard part is if the enemies has enough damage to kill before getting a heal off. Some enemies hit really hard, especially since I level as 5 retri so no real tank. Doesn't feel worth it to use a prot when retri is fine and don't want to risk running out of mana on the prot.

While leveling I could do dungeons with red level elites and bosses. Rampart quite easy at 59 (got insta killed on first boss when I tried it at 57) and Nexus/UK doable at 69 I think. Easiest heroics doable at 2k GS (UK and Nexus at least) and FoS normal. FoS Heroic doable below 3k GS but not sure when and most other heroics although some are still very hard.

The big disadvantage of this team in dungeon is that some bosses have really nasty aoe (and that it isn't good in big scale pvp or against WG cannons).
    First boss in AN normal is really hard to beat but the aoe doesn't scale up in heroic so in heroic it is no problem.
    2nd last boss in Oculus has frost bombs that kinda have to damage the entire team. (I have not tried Oculus on my main team, only on some newly dinged 80 and they could do it in normal but not heroic but that was with ~3k GS and I had 1 time where I got boss to ~5% hp in heroic so probably not too hard with 5k+ GS)
    Ionar in Halls of Lightning has some insane aoe. I doubt it is doable with this team, maybe by splitting up the team into 2-3 healers that are spread out and 2-3 characters fighting boss, to avoid a lot of the damage but greatly reduce dps.

With a team of shamans it means your team should take a lot less damage since most AoE and cleave abilities will only hit 1 character, grounding totem might also be able to help a lot.
    At 80 you can hex humanoids and beasts but before that I think you really lack CC.
    Much more viable in a raid environment than a melee team although I think priests are probably a lot better raid dps.

Personally I think shamans should be way less viable for doing dungeons than my favorite team although I do think they are able to do most dungeons on heroic but not sure if they have to kinda overgear the dungeons in order to do it since I think they don't have that many useful abilities for multiboxing PVE.

Feels like you kinda have to rely on nuking the enemies as quickly as you can before they reach you and use abilities like Thunderstorm, Frost Shock, Eearthbind Totem to buy some more time. I have never tried it but setting up focus on 4 enemies to use frost shock on them and then use tunderstorm might buy a decent amount of time.
    Might also be good to use grounding totems to counter casters while focusing down melee.

Seems kinda wasteful and slow healing to only use chain heal also since the paladin should mostly just be the one taking damage.

6. Personally I think shamans should be way less viable for doing dungeons than my favorite team although I do think they are able to do most dungeons on heroic but not sure if they have to kinda overgear the dungeons in order to do it since I think they don't have that many useful abilities for multiboxing PVE.
    All hc dungeons should be doable with 1 paly 4 shamis. But I guess one shami need to be resto on HoR hc.
    I agree that 1dk 4 ret is much more fun and faster for dungeons. The setup becomes really OP when you have the t10 two set bonus on the rets. At that point divine storm heals so much that you barely even need to heal with FoL anymore.
    But for a beginner I'd still recommend to start with a shami team because it's easier to control than a melee comb.

7. WOWE, i got used to it! I set up my hotkeys and marcos so that i can control everything from a single window. I got one and only problem now! How can i put the entire rotation of one shaman in one marco? For example i want to cast chain lightning, if cd then cast something else, if that something else is cd then cast something else.. and so on. Any suggestions? I want to avoid controlling my shamans using multiple marcos. One resto shamy is just fine for this build. If i have to make 4 of them heal when needed, then i lose DPS. For this purpose i have one healer, and the others do non stop dps. Thanks for the help so much guys i really value your comments!!! If you are able to help me out with this i will be very thankful.

Im using this marco to make my shamans keep casting spells at my current target.

/target charname
    /cast [@targettarget,harm] [] Lightning Bolt(Rank 12)

8. WOWE, i got used to it! I set up my hotkeys and marcos so that i can control everything from a single window. I got one and only problem now! How can i put the entire rotation of one shaman in one marco? For example i want to cast chain lightning, if cd then cast something else, if that something else is cd then cast something else.. and so on. Any suggestions? I want to avoid controlling my shamans using multiple marcos. One resto shamy is just fine for this build. If i have to make 4 of them heal when needed, then i lose DPS. For this purpose i have one healer, and the others do non stop dps. Thanks for the help so much guys i really value your comments!!! If you are able to help me out with this i will be very thankful.

Im using this marco to make my shamans keep casting spells at my current target.

/target charname
    /cast [@targettarget,harm] [] Lightning Bolt(Rank 12)
    /assist main
    /castsequence reset=combat/3,5 chain lightning, lightning bolt, lightning bolt

It's also possible to set a spell priority up but that's more complicated. To do that you bind for expl cl to 1 and lb to 2 and then you make a script that sends the keystring 1,2 to the game.

9. I'm looking for a friend boxers in icecrown horde side. I have 4 ret 4.5kgs 1 bis do and 1 his priest. I'm planning to make more chairs. PM me if u want to play with me. I play pve for now.

10. kek pve mutliboxing. why even bother?
    farming hc dungeons ? only worthless trash drop there.
    you want to farm BHs ? there is a thing called ID when u drop one you're done with that char. lvling 5 char to 80 and grinding their gear just to make a couple thousand gold wich you could have done no sweat with one char sitting all day long in dala /sigh

11. wrong
    PvE is the best way to get challenge as multiboxer. Playing 5, 10 or 25 char alone in an environnement designed for 5, 10 or 25 mind is extremly interesting, lead you to recreate strat for many boss to adapt to your team / gameplay.
    PvP multibox is limited to worldpvp (mostly in capital) and WG, farming HK on monoboxer/lowbie with multiple char doing 1-2spells isnt so challenging, but boring and repetitive…
    PvE is not limited to 5man content…. I'm actually playing on 10box, only on PvE and raid are doable and pretty cool (actually 8/12 icc, 6/12icc HC, toc clear ulduar 12/14 naxx clear ; sartha +3 ; teamed with another boxer we are at 6/12 on icc25 and we will do more). Lot of things can be done with 25 box too.
    So looking to do PvE on multiboxing is a respectable way, and of course nobody start by doing 25man content alone. Good luck to every boxer
    Edited: December 31, 2020