1. [Help] [BG/PvP] Achievements that require you to be losing / close match :D

Hmmm so I have found myself in a little bit of a pickle recently ... where to start :D

Been doing a lot of BGs :D having nice 30k kills winning most of the time (on Alliance without Mercenary mode.

Currently have many Achieves already done (in AB, WG, EotS, SotA, ...) - missing mostly big BG Achieves and a few "impossible" to get Achieves ...

So ...

1) AB - Resilient Victory
    Overcome a 500 resource disadvantage in a match of Arathi Basin and claim victory.

This one is pretty hard - as people usually don't wanna lose on purpose ... so the very few times I talked people into it ... suprisingly ... it didn't work. My idea is let them grab 4 bases. Put Stealth on Farm + LM + Gold mine. On 0 - 500 pick those 3 and go full ham.

But because of AFK stupid mentality of masses - whenever ppl see 0 - 500 their brains turn of they AFK graves and GG

I myself am Warrior so is pretty hard to cap bases without being seen. Even when I did that I wasn't fast enough and Horde defended back.

Ideas?

2) EotS - Stormtrooper
    Kill 5 flag carriers in a single Eye of the Storm battle.

I find this one super hard. Because when we usually crushing Horde - nobody goes flag. And if Horde is winning they go in snowball and is hard to go on flag. Best I did was 3/5 ... but still I don't know how to do this achiev as non-stealth non-burst Arms War xD

Especially with how snowbally EotS are - usually you get 4 bases GG or sometimes Horde luckily gets 3-4 and then there is a chance but ... again Ally brain turns of they go AFK Grave and you cant kill Flag alone xD when 4 other ppl around it :D

Ideas?

3) WG - Frenzied Defender
    Return 5 flags in a single Warsong Gulch battle.

By FAR THE HARDEST close to IMPOSSIBLE to get of those 3. WG are the most Premade BGs ppl do.

3a) When I am in my premade is super hard to talk ppl into stop grave camping and honor kill farming and let Horde pick some flags to kill em. I even left few premades telling them camping grave is boring and that I want to do achievments.

3b) When I go solo its a bit better, BUT ... either we get stomped by other premade - which suprisingly gives a chance cause there might be a loner here and there coming flag room that I might suprise - as much as Arms Warrior can suprise anybody LOL ...

Or we winning hard and Horde won't even come to pick the stupid flag

Or once I get 4/5 and I begged people not to finish BG - but some troll just finished and capped x)

Once I got 2/5 was going well and 2 trolls started to saying they gonna report me for defending base and then they come flag room to me and trolled the returns stealing 3 of them and then even more people come flag room trolling and killing Horde before they even picked flag ...

Ideas?

------------------------------------

Basically I am looking for anybody with those 3 achievements :D that can link his char and tell me a story how he/she got them :D cause I found it to be ****ing impossible to do those in premade / solo ...

Just how the hell you do these (looking at Flag WG and EotS) when it requires your opponets to do certain behaviour (pick flags) instead of Honor kill farming (which is what 99% ppl here do) ...

My char: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/profile

Just got a bunch achievs today :D yay !

2. Hmmm just found this about Stormtrooper:

---------------------------------

A group of four friends and I got this achievement when we four capped EotS.

Once we had everything four capped we took the flag and held it near the horde graveyard and when one dropped down we would wait for that horde to grab the flag then burn him down.

We actually got this achievement in about a minute because the horde just kept grabbing the flag and being burned down.

Hopefully this helps some people get this achievement.

P.S. Be sure if you are not in a complete premade tell the PuGs what you are doing because the first time we tried this we took the flag and dropped it for the horde and got 4/5 before one guy on our team picked up the flag and ran it back to turn it in. ><

Seems SMURT! :D :D Gotta test that :D

3. Just got a smart suggestion about Frenzied Defender (possibly Stormtrooper too)

Get a Rogue friend to help you out with them :D

Might actually be doable cause Stormtrooper you only need the Honor Kill (not Killing blow) and on Frenzied Rogue can kill and then I return (right click) flag ... hmm :D :D

EDIT: I was talking to myself all time - if only I had stealth LOL :D
    Maybe swithc race to Elf for them xD
    Edited: December 7, 2020

4. For stormtrooper and frenzied defender, get a rogue friend on opposite side, best option and easiest, bgs are crossrealm don't forget

Resilient victory requires full premade these days to be easier to do, like all AB achis you need luck too

Good luck with battlemaster title if you are going for it, some Sota achis will test that steelwill you have (giggle), mainly Drop it and Artillery Veteran

And good luck with Alterac Blitz

5. @Mr.Fordragon Thanks man!!! :D

Damn you right! :D Drop It looks like it will be pain :D

Yea I am already pretty scared of Blitz :D but already making some plans how to do it :D

I guess best plan is to make a new Guild called Battlemasters :D

Which whole purpose will be to get every single member to Battlemaster :D :D

HEHE ! :D