1. Am I missing something? Last I checked, duels didn't have ratings.
    Yes, you are.
    Ethernasppke said that he is playing on a different server with 1v1 arena and he want's to climb the ladder there.

2. I prefer blood elf for the silence, especially since I prefer the additional resilience from the trinket.
    Thanks again for the advice! :) Ive just changed the faction and pushed in the top 5% of the server. As i thought before i have more wins against casters. What i can counter i still counter anyways. Ofc i still have more losses against mages or priests than wins but my win ratio have been improved!

3. I am reading your post and at the same time i am laughing.

In this expansion of WoW, Ret paladins DOESN'T STAND A CHANCE in 1v1 vs shadow priests, frost or fire mages, affli or destro warlocks, ele shamans, enh shamans, boomkins and feral druids.

They are your counter that's why you cant beat them in 1v1, and you said " Sometimes i spamm the arcane torrent button " you can't spam arcane torrent it is a 2 minute cd, how can you spam it? hahaha!!!

Decent Ret Paladin vs Decent Feral Druid, the feral wins here.

Decent Ret Paladin vs Decent Enh Shaman, the enh wins here.

And the casters are just your counter, nothing to worry about.

Don't worry and play your game dude.

Regards.
    With the mentality u mentioned i should just quit playing. When i see my counters ofc im not happy but im always plays my best and sometimes i can win. Yes playing without a mistake still doesnt means win against them but if im not trying and try to have fun then why im playing actually? :)

4. I am reading your post and at the same time i am laughing.

In this expansion of WoW, Ret paladins DOESN'T STAND A CHANCE in 1v1 vs shadow priests, frost or fire mages, affli or destro warlocks, ele shamans, enh shamans, boomkins and feral druids.

They are your counter that's why you cant beat them in 1v1, and you said " Sometimes i spamm the arcane torrent button " you can't spam arcane torrent it is a 2 minute cd, how can you spam it? hahaha!!!

Decent Ret Paladin vs Decent Feral Druid, the feral wins here.

Decent Ret Paladin vs Decent Enh Shaman, the enh wins here.

And the casters are just your counter, nothing to worry about.

Don't worry and play your game dude.

Regards.
    Ret shouldn't lose to any feral unless you're doing something dumb like directly engaging it combat. Ferals cannot shift JOJ so ret paladins have a 15% movement speed advantage, as well as the ability to cleanse a feral's snare. A well geared ret can just kite a feral and combo point starve it while reserving trinket for cyclone.

5. Yes, you are.
    Ethernasppke said that he is playing on a different server with 1v1 arena and he want's to climb the ladder there.
    Yes. On a much later post, of which was not mentioned at all in the initial discussion. About on the same level as the advice you offered, which was a non-answer to his question. If you can only make your decisions based on what you see other people doing, what business do you have giving other people advice?

Thanks again for the advice! :) Ive just changed the faction and pushed in the top 5% of the server. As i thought before i have more wins against casters. What i can counter i still counter anyways. Ofc i still have more losses against mages or priests than wins but my win ratio have been improved!
    I'm glad I could help you to improve.

6. Yes. On a much later post, of which was not mentioned at all in the initial discussion.
    Before you reply to a ongoing discussion it makes sense to read the most recent posts.
    About on the same level as the advice you offered, which was a non-answer to his question. If you can only make your decisions based on what you see other people doing, what business do you have giving other people advice?
    Giving the questioner an advice where he should search to find the most accurate answer is often the best help.
    In fact I consider it as a better advice than a subjective player opinion. Unless you have climbed the 1v1 ladder on said server you simply don't know if Belf or human performs better there.
    We don't know what trinkets are available on his server and we don't know about class bugs, etc.
    Warmane doesn't even have a 1v1 arena.

First 12