1. Give us possibility to reconnect during battleground

So many times i have wow error during wintergrasp and battlegrounds.
    Why can't we reconnect while our character is still considered as online from server's view ? (already in game character message)
    That's so annoying
    Edited: December 8, 2020

2. Another wg i got kicked from because of wow error
    **** my life

3. Send us a screenshot of your error and we can help you.

4. Send us a screenshot of your error and we can help you.
    Thank you for your help but this is not exactly the point
    Wow error will always occurs, there are tons of reasons, as good as your machine is, as clean as your game is, even with old characters.
    It's mostly about the fact that the client is in 32 bits, and we could hardly fix it.

But making us able to reconnect to the game and still be in the battleground is something very common in private servers

5. Thank you for your help but this is not exactly the point
    Wow error will always occurs, there are tons of reasons, as good as your machine is, as clean as your game is, even with old characters.
    It's mostly about the fact that the client is in 32 bits, and we could hardly fix it.

But making us able to reconnect to the game and still be in the battleground is something very common in private servers
    This is not true. https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/t...-aware.112556/ <- Use this on Wow.exe and errors will be gone unless you have corrupted files or a quadrillion addons enabled.

6. Thank you for your help but this is not exactly the point

I haven't had an error for 3 years straight after I fixed it last time. Every error can be fixed mate, that's the reason for the error logs.

7. okay guys, i'll try the icarNS's method
    Thank you

8. The suggestion is still valid though. Some ppl got unstable internet connection and disconnects just happen sometimes. It would be nice if warmane could do something about getting back on the battleground if you got one. If i remember correctly some time ago you could reconnect and get back on the bg u were in previously.

9. The suggestion is still valid though. Some ppl got unstable internet connection and disconnects just happen sometimes. It would be nice if warmane could do something about getting back on the battleground if you got one. If i remember correctly some time ago you could reconnect and get back on the bg u were in previously.
    Yeah, a while ago you would be able to do that. It was a really nice feature but they removed it at some point.

10. It was "removed" when cross-realm battlegrounds were introduced.