1. DBW OR WFS FOR PVP (2s and soloq)

I got this warrior that im gearing and i have both of those trinkets, im curious for 2v2 and soloq what would be the best, dbw or wfs as a 2nd trinket to sts.
    Please provide reasoning behind your option

armory: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

2. Most people prefer WFS as ret,dk,etc. The reason for it is because DBW has a random proc. It can be haste/crit/ap i think ? So you never know what will happen. BUT since you're a warrior, it doesn't matter really. Every stat you get is op for you. Although it's your choice.

3. I got this warrior that im gearing and i have both of those trinkets, im curious for 2v2 and soloq what would be the best, dbw or wfs as a 2nd trinket to sts.
    Please provide reasoning behind your option

armory: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary
    It comes down to personal preference.
    Dbw proc haste/crit/str. Crit or str procs are really good. Haste is mediocre.
    Also dbw procs for 30s and has 105s cd = lower uptime.

WFS always procs AP, which is worse than str or crit from dbw but better than haste.
    WFS has the same 15s duration and 45s cd as STS - which makes them proc together almost always.

tldr if matches end in first 30s then dbw is clearly better. On longer fights it comes down to if you want to synchronize your procs.

4. It comes down to personal preference.
    Dbw proc haste/crit/str. Crit or str procs are really good. Haste is mediocre.
    Also dbw procs for 30s and has 105s cd = lower uptime.

WFS always procs AP, which is worse than str or crit from dbw but better than haste.
    WFS has the same 15s duration and 45s cd as STS - which makes them proc together almost always.

tldr if matches end in first 30s then dbw is clearly better. On longer fights it comes down to if you want to synchronize your procs.
    In addition to that it's also worth to mention that DBW has the better passive stats.
    But most warriors prefer WFS nontheless and I guess the main reason for that is the synchronized proc with STS because beside that DBW has better stats across the board.

5. WFS procs at same time as STS from what I have heard from people using it

I play non-human so only use STS :D

6. Whichever is your preference.

Do you need/want more crit?
    Do you want reliable +AP Proc?
    Do you want to be able to sync with STS?
    Is your ARP above/close-to 50%?
    WFS

DBW
    +ARP
    Supersaiyan but random procs
    30s.

It all comes down to preference. Difference is minute. Take a pick test it out see how it works for you bud

7. Is your ARP above/close-to 50%?
    WFS
    Wait. What?
    I'm curious where this bogus is coming from that once you have 50% ARP other stats would become better than it.
    In fact the opposite is the case. The more ARP you have the better it becomes.
    ARP> STR/AP>Crit
    Thats the stat priority on a high geared Arms warr and there are no exceptions.

P.S.
    I don't mean that DBW is superior to WFS. It's not but that has to do with the proc effect.