1. Glitches with my Gnome

So as I asked for help with pvp vendors a week or so ago (which not a single person replied to), but I am now running into a new problem. I have only ever leveled humans and draneia. I decided to level a gnome warlock but I keep having problems moving around through the world. I was powerleveling it with another character and when I got to level 53+, traveling to Winterspring from Felwood, I got stopped (on the Gnome) by an invisible wall. I couldn't go around it, nor through it. It occurred at a point just before the cave to Winterspring, under a tree that spanned across the path. I went somewhere else to level to 58 and had another problem. Once I hit 58 on the Gnome, I went through the to portal to the Outlands. When I passed through the portal, I was unable to move in any direction. I have reloaded the game, hearthed home and flew back and tried to pass through the portal again. but I cannot move once on the other side. I've been playing on this server (well it was Molten then) for 8+ years. Never have I encountered a problem like this, and to have it happen on the seasonal realm makes it even worse. I left retail when Cata came out. I played the Cata and Mop realms on here with my sons, but WotLK is where I feel the game was the best. I've never encountered glitches here, to this extent, and it is making me want to leave for a new server. I used to have 5 donated accounts here, but I lost three during the "purge." They "couldn't be found" or restored, or whatever after that, despite having all the account info. I'm a solo player (since my brother and arena 2v2 partner passed away), I don't have a lot of time to play, but when I do I enjoy spending it here playing a game I love. I just want to know wth is happening. I have a month coming up where work is not as crazy and I wanted to spend some time here but it isn't looking like that will be an option. Can anyone help me?

2. Turns out it was my Mechnostrider mount. I dismounted and now I can pass through the "invisible walls."