1. Warsong secret places

Hello.
    Can I use this hiding place of Warsong Gulch for the defense of the flag?
    Will I get banned for using such places with or without a flag?

2. I removed the link to avoid giving people ideas but as far as I'm aware that is not allowed. You can get a definite answer by opening a ticket in-game and asking a GM.

3. Maybe put it in the bug tracker and that place will get blocked, who knows.

4. I wrote three in-game tickets and didn't get an answer to my question in any of them. The system of in-game tickets does not allow you to conduct a dialogue with a single game master and takes a very long time. Several people are interested in my question, so it would be nice to settle this issue on the forum, so that in the future you can refer to this topic.
    Repeat the question. In the Warsong Gulch, there are a large number of secret places that ANY player can get to, but for this you need to have some knowledge and skills. Is it allowed to stay in such places? For example, when the number of players in the opposite team significantly exceeds the strength of the allies and there is no point in fighting in an open field, it is very convenient to hide in such places. Unfortunately, the moderator removed the link to the video where I show some of these places, so please give me the contacts of an administrator who is competent in this matter, so that I can ask my question directly to him, or let's discuss this issue openly.

5. to make it clearer what we are talking about, I attach a screenshot of one of the simplest places of Warsong Gulch, about which I ask

6. Basically you're allowed to jump on stumps and above the tunnel, places that don't require anything more than jumping and can be still be attacked from the ground. Jumping/walking across textures that you can see through, which is obviously somewhere you shouldn't be, isn't allowed. The idea is that if you're going somewhere that people aren't aware of because the game didn't intend for you to be there then you're abusing something. Also keep in mind that the rules aren't in any way associated with motive so starting this trend would probably just lead to people using it to hold the flag while they farm your graveyard. You might be better off accepting a loss and quickly moving on to the next game.

7. how to understand what the game assumes and what it doesn't? if there is a way, why can't I use it? if I only use jumps to reach a certain place, does that mean I can stay in that place? if such places exist and are available to every player, then why can't they be used? ignorance of the paths leading to such places is comparable to ignorance of the presence of certain items that also give an advantage to some players over others. here are the screenshots of another place, less trivial.

8. is this a feature of the work of the European forum? why can't any game master answer my question in two weeks? comments of the forum moderator about his opinion are of little interest to me, since the moderator does not regulate players on the server in any way, but only deals with forum issues.
    I will repeat my question for the third time. can I be in the places shown in the screenshots in this topic WITHOUT A FLAG?

9. GMs rarely ever check or reply in the Forums. Their duties are in-game and that's where they give replies.

Regarding what seems so difficult to understand, common sense should be used. It's what keeps probably 99.9% of the playerbase from ever getting in trouble for abusing glitches to reach places they shouldn't. On pretty much any case it's very easy to separate what's a legitimate place to get to, due to it not requiring any "special technique" (ie, glitching, abusing faulty geometry that allows you to walk/climb/jump where you clearly shouldn't be able to, etc.) and anyone being able to get to. The line "if there's a way, why can't I use it" has glitch exploiting all over it, so my guess is whatever you're doing would get you banned if used to have an advantage in PvE or PvP. Having the flag or not is irrelevant, either it's a place you can legitimately get to and anyone can follow with normal means or it isn't. The very fact you're here asking and using this argument of "how to tell what the game allows and what it doesn't" makes be believe you also realize that.

10. well, if any character sees me in such a place and creates a ticket on the forum, who will consider this complaint? moderators? I am interested in the answer of a competent person who will decide whether to issue a ban or not to a player who is in such a place. perhaps someone from the administration does not know that such places exist and you can get to them in a legal way. I am not going to check the legality of such places on myself, because a forum is intended to clarify such issues, where the administration could express its GENERAL (not a personal) opinion about these places.

11. I don't know where you're getting this idea that it's a personal opinion. I asked the head GM and relayed the information I was given after being told they answered you in-game already.

12. okay, thanks for the answer.
    if I do not attack other players from such places and do not hold the flag in such places, but only wait for the end of the battle (I do not want to leave the battlefield, so as not to get a debuff for 30 minutes), will I get banned?

13. The way you keep calling it a personal opinion further tells me you just don't want to accept the answer you have been given already - more than once, and including to the last post - due to it going against your personal interests. Let's go with a blanket stance: if you can avoid combat by going somewhere other players can't get to by legitimate means, you're liable to being reported and banned. GMs aren't going to follow you to specific places to give a special ruling in each case, so do with that blanket stance what you will. But pro-tip: if you're the only one who "knows" how to do it in a PvP space, chances are high you shouldn't be doing it.