1. heirlooms

so i may be asking obvious question or in wrong place and if so than i apologize.

if i buy heirlooms on icecrown realm than will i have it in lordaeron realm ?

heirlooms are account bound but icecrown is kinda easier plus you can use coins on icecrown so i was wondering if it's possible to transfer heirlooms to lordaeron cuz i want to level up character there and if its possible i would buy heirlooms with triumphs i farmed so hard but i wouldn't buy them if it isn't cuz i don't need heirlooms on icecrown

2. if i buy heirlooms on icecrown realm than will i have it in lordaeron realm ?
    No. "Account Bound" is a rather nasty lie. Don't blame Warmane for it, Blizzard did that. Heirlooms are account bound, but can't be sent across realms. That possibility/feature came many expansions later.

3. thank you very much.

lvl 60 was playing in northerend and when i asked how he got that he said it was account package or something so i'm not sure what that is about but in dalaran near flight master where you buy cold weather flying there were books for cold weather flying and it said account bound so i was wonderig if i buy that book will i have cold weather flying on other chars too ? or is it totally differebt thing.

4. No. "Account Bound" is a rather nasty lie. Don't blame Warmane for it, Blizzard did that. Heirlooms are account bound, but can't be sent across realms. That possibility/feature came many expansions later.
    Well, Warmane could implement mail between realms if they really wanted to. Although as you said this only came officially in late MoP