1. Mouse cursor lag

Hello, I've been playing wotlk for a while and all seemed to be okay untill some days ago. I've started having some mouse pointer problems that when I move it, it starts to stutter and lags my game a bit. It stops stuttering when I disable the in game option called ''Hardware cursor'' but I just cant play without it being enabled. So I'm just asking if anyone knows the way of stopping this mouse stuttering problem without turning off the ''Hardware cursor'' option. Thank you.

2. The same thing happens to me too, I have looked for many "Possible solutions" it does not work for me at all, hopefully someone will come to help me with this and it has already frustrated me.

3. Same issue here

I've tried everything, I think it's something outside of wow but I can't figure out what. Are you guys also running multiple monitors?

4. I've tried everything, I think it's something outside of wow but I can't figure out what. Are you guys also running multiple monitors?
    have you got the same issue described by thread starter? (so, it can be temporary fixed by disabling "Hardware cursor" ?)

That issue was caused by a recent nvidia driver update. So going back to the previous version should solve the issue