1. How much gold to buy an icc raid slot from an endgame guild

First off "Selling boss loot to players from outside of the original raid: Do not invite players to the raid, after the boss has been downed, only to get loot in exchange of anything" does not apply.
    I am asking how much it would be to buy a raid slot per boss and additionally how much would it cost per item rez
    Quotes for 25m ( H ) and 10 m ( H ) would be fantastic!
    I have a 5.2k gs (tank) and Im most interested in marrowgar

2. You can do marrowgar heroic 10 and 25 with many pugs. I suggest you to not spend golds or anything else on that.

Just focus on increase your gs, soon there will also be christmas event with tons of eofs, get at 5.8kish and you are good to go.
    Also you are a tank so you will get gs and spots easily. Eventually make your own pug and reserve the item you need.

3. Well first off ty for the response.
    The point of paying for the slot is that most of the end game guilds will already have all the loot I want. Its really hard to increase my gs at this point as almost all raids want 5.6 k gs or so for voa pugs even.

4. full 25HC clear will cost you well over 200k, especially now when gold value is dropping. That is - even if you can make it happen. Despite me farming everything with multiple chars I tried to buy one clear with fresh char. Idea was something like 10k deposit, 10k after each quarter and rest of 200k after LK - didn't go trough anyway, despite my efforts. Leaders of competent guilds that can do it are simply not interested in such things too much, they rarely are in it for gold and they have enough anyway. Most of the time I was trying to shake off scammers.

I guess you don't want to buy it for coins, farming that amount of gold.. lets just say you can learn tactics and everything, join the endgame guild and just farm it forever.

5. full 25HC clear will cost you well over 200k, especially now when gold value is dropping. That is - even if you can make it happen. Despite me farming everything with multiple chars I tried to buy one clear with fresh char. Idea was something like 10k deposit, 10k after each quarter and rest of 200k after LK - didn't go trough anyway, despite my efforts. Leaders of competent guilds that can do it are simply not interested in such things too much, they rarely are in it for gold and they have enough anyway. Most of the time I was trying to shake off scammers.

I guess you don't want to buy it for coins, farming that amount of gold.. lets just say you can learn tactics and everything, join the endgame guild and just farm it forever.
    OoOof thats very useful information actually.
    With the gold squish coming it will be worth more after the fact, My thoughts were along the lines of gold can be sold for coins.
    Im not interested in lichking atm need to get my gs up enough to run more stuff without the commitment of time a guild requires.

6. Yeah, without committing 1-2 evenings to raid with a guild you are stuck in the pug swamp. Slow, frustrating and painful, but that's just how the game works.

Best you can do is maximize every EoF you can get every week, at your gear this is most important thing. Getting drops is great and all, but that is just a side bonus of your objective to get your t10.

Farming gold is pretty good option, if you spend 30mins in AH every day, buying and selling - start will be somewhat tough, but once it gets rolling you will swim in gold. And when you don't have time you can just log once is 30days before your expired mails disappear. No specific times, no commitment, might be just the right thing for you to get some crucial item like Sindragoose tank trinket.

About buying slot for a few bosses, doubt that could really work. You can try making some "gold-dkp" type of run, people bid gold on items and after raid you split it among all players. Can go pretty far each week, that works great with getting EoF. If you get well geared second tank you pretty much get all the items for minimum bid per item you set. And you as 5.2 OT can get the job done, since good tank can make it work with assistance required only on few bosses/mechanics in whole [Normal] raid.

7. If its mainly marrowgar loot you are after on HC then you can easily do that in a pug.
    Your issue right now is that your gearscore is way to low for what people consider acceptable for even 10 man normal icc.
    What I would suggest you do is get all of the boe's for your class/spec and all available dungeon gear thats an upgrade to you.
    Dont focus on ICC, focus on toc 10 and 25 right now to get gear upgrades and slowly crawl your way into icc.
    It also does not hurt to actually join a guild thats either progressing inside of icc or a new guild entirely.
    Reason why I suggest joining those types of guil is because they are usually way more relaxed and chill when it comes to raiding and wont have absurd gearscore requirements.

As for actually buying a lod clear (assuming thats what you want) you are going to struggle to find any guild who actually wants to do it, try to weasel your way into one of the lod guilds and contact the GM/Officers once you are inside of the actual guild about buying a main raid spot. (Way higher chances compared to buying when you are not in the guild)

8. Exactly, i'm stuck waiting on emblems and praying for toc and voa groups who don't require 5.6k gs plus.
    I have bis as far as boe items go currently, gold is not an issue.
    Thats a good suggestion to join a guild and buy a slot that way.
    I just don't have 3+ hours of constant play time a raid requires.

9. If you want to get best gear via gold, you should play retail. Old WoW desined so that you get good gear only by investing time in it.

10. If you have gold why don't you just sell it for coins and get the gear?

11. If you want to get best gear via gold, you should play retail. Old WoW desined so that you get good gear only by investing time in it.
    I know what old wow was like as I started playing during the naxx launch.
    This is not old wow were you had a finite amount of time to down content and less than 200 people per server had a toon that was BIS.

The reason I ask was because selling slots for bosses everyone in guild had the loot from was fairly common place near the end of the expansion.

I would like to avoid outright purchasing gear but I may have to buy coins so I can sell off gold.

12. If you want to join end game guilds --> they require from you to have 6.5k gs minimum to carry their as ses while they get free dkp from you. That's how it worked for me so I stopped joining them.

Don't buy raid slots and gear since there is huge chance that nothing will drop for you and you just wasted money.

13. I'm horde side btw someone from alli side agreed to take me up on the offer and it melted my heart. <3 I think it's something guilds on warmane should discuss because yes it's a risk to take on a player with a lower gs but it can mutually benefit the player base and simultaneously increase guild wealth with little risk.

14. Advice - Do not buy slot in ICC. You mentioned you are 5.2 tank. Awesome. Farm all EoFs you can get, EoTs also could help - with Gear or money(money for BoEs!). So yea, with full EoT gear you should be around 5.5 GS. That is cool, now farm some gold for boes, this should make you around 5.7 GS. And now just try to get into some ICC25 pug. You will most likely RO at PP but thats totally fine for a start - you got your 12 EoFs and a chance to get loot, also do 10 mans for more EoFs. So with full eof gear you should be around 5.8 GS. With patience you can get decent Gear in PUGS, especially with a tank.

15. Advice - Do not buy slot in ICC. You mentioned you are 5.2 tank. Awesome. Farm all EoFs you can get, EoTs also could help - with Gear or money(money for BoEs!). So yea, with full EoT gear you should be around 5.5 GS. That is cool, now farm some gold for boes, this should make you around 5.7 GS. And now just try to get into some ICC25 pug. You will most likely RO at PP but thats totally fine for a start - you got your 12 EoFs and a chance to get loot, also do 10 mans for more EoFs. So with full eof gear you should be around 5.8 GS. With patience you can get decent Gear in PUGS, especially with a tank.
    Lol no eot gear doesn't bring you anywhere near he 5.6k gs 99% of pugs require for toc I have bis for boe items you literally cannot buy anything better than I'm wearing with gold or eot. Did icc rep farm and got my eot gloves 5295 gs. Patience is 2 emblems a day and a lucky voa pug that's gets me my shoulders in a month and my chest in 45 days and then I'll have a high enough gs to get into a pug. Anyway I have given up on this post. one person was kind enough to consider my proposal but alas I couldn't take them up on that offer because I rolled horde.

12 Last