1. `The Stormwind Slicers` are recruiting - PvP/Social Guild

Bored of the Alliance dominating Lordaeron? Fed up with them spam ganking Orgrimmar with the Horde providing little to no resistance? Wondering why the Alliance is in control of the World PvP scene?

Well, there's a bunch of us that are... Come join 'The Stormwind Slicers', a guild created by 6 IRL friends that aim to fight back against the Alliance.

We will be running weekly World PvP events, BG's, organized fights, city attacks, and the occasional bit of light raiding (socials are welcome too).

Whisper Slyraz. Maldoror, Oaoaoa, Arathos, Hungrybalba, or Sympal in-game for an invite/questions!

FOR THE HORDE!

2. Loook horde saviors haha ,i play for ally but good luck guys with guild i hope we Will see in near future badass horde its time!!
    FOR THE ALLY!

3. Hi, Sabroan here, I'm a huge fan. Can I join?

4. If you want to join the cool kids instead, /whisper swegger or deathsorroww in game or mail us marry christmas if we are offline. Join us if you want to farm the horde and have craploads of fun dominating them! Last time we fought the brough a horde raid + another raid of 2 multiboxers combined into stormwind against our own raid and only managed to kill 1 of our member (rip that paladin, never forget). After that they said they have to resort toultiboxer's help because they always lose otherwise and blamed stormwind city guards for their totaly unexpected organized disaster. Join the winning side instead for banter and dont waste time turning it around, it's just not happening x)

Marry christmas and a happy new year soon! (Unless you are loser horde spamming everywhere to get more people to your 30 member guild, 10 of which alliance spies kekw)

5. HAHHAHA at this point there are more spies in that guild than actual members :D

6. There is 2 multibox at wg fortress abraxa and sinva fckers killing lowbies 80 and afk players , they are mad cuz they cant win wg.