1. Retail-like Weak Auras for Blood DK

Blood Death Knight Weak Auras UI

Hi there guys. I'd like to introduce myself before explaining what I'm about to share. I'm Lunminas, a Disco Priest main from the guild <Fade>, I've been playing on Warmane for around 3 to 4 years now with some experience on retail.

This Weak Auras was made in attempt to fulfill something that's been missing from the contemporary Wrath of the Lich King community: New and updated User Interfaces. This project is essentially a start to make the 3.3.5a experience inherit some of the best improvents from retail content. Taking into consideration that Weak Auras 2 has been updated in August to be compatible with a plethrera of components from the origial retail addon, it's now possible to develop clean, functional UIs on it's new 2.18 build, with added effects, conditions, triggers, etc.

With this, I'd like to share my WA Import, but do realize that this does not work with old version of Weak Auras.

If you're unsure where to download the new version, check for Bunny67's Weak Aura 2 Github repository. The build should be there.

Without further ado, here's the UI.

Features

There's one main group and 3 other groups linked to the main one for this UI, they are separated in order to keep things organized. All the dynamic groups are dynamic for a reason, you won't see the UI this clogged, the screenshot shows all icons for all groups.

• The Main Rotation group displays the abilities you constantly use. It tracks your diseases on target, changing color if you don't have both up. It also tracks your Death Strike, which has a special effect if you use Vampiric Blood, the same goes to AMS. Your health bar has a gradient, together with a runic power bar (blue) and the runes beneath it.
    • The Upper Group shows important heads up, such as an Icy Touch proc, wrong presence, and a smart AMS tracker which glows if used in conjuction with Vampiric Blood.
    • The Left Group tracks main cooldowns and defensives. It has 3 aura types: Available, Active, On CD.
    • The Right Group displays Hysteria together with some other less important cooldowns.

Things to note
    This UI has certain common characteristics, such as displaying important rotation abilities and cooldowns with glowing effects for high priority purposes and also cooldowns with a desaturated textures so you know what's not up to be used. Important abilities also display unique effects when they're about to be off cooldown once again.

Comments on the UI

I was aiming for a different approach on this one. I wanted to make things a little bit more stylized and less "blocky", it's still very close to the aesthethic of my other UIs but I'm experimenting with the distance between icons. So far I've been happy with the results.

WARNING
    Please do take note that this Import only works on version 2.18 of Weak Auras(Bunny67's), and also that resizing the original UI is done through the Main Rotation group, simply go to Paladin Rotations, group, Group Scale.

Import

There's 4 imports for 4 groups. The main group is obligatory for the other ones to show, but other than that, you're free not to download any you feel isn't needed.

1. Blood DK (Main Rotation)
    2. Blood DK (Upper Group)
    3. Blood DK (Left Group)
    4. Blood DK (Right Group)

More of my UIs
    Did you like my UI? Please, make sure to check the rest! I'm attempting to make UIs for all classes. If you are interested, please check out this project's main thread for more.

Changelog

v1.0 (15/12/2020) - Released
    v1.1 (16/12/2020) - Fixed Right Group error when decoding.
    Edited: December 16, 2020

2. Right Group says error decoding when importing, is it just me?

3. Right Group says error decoding when importing, is it just me?
    Checking this atm. Give me 5 minutes.

EDIT: Yeah the link was dead. It's fixed now. Remember to delete the old groups before importing again.
    Edited: December 16, 2020

4. Thanks for the fast reply and the amazing work, it looks really nice

5. Blood Dk template does not work

I love the Blood Dk tamplate but unfortunately it doesn't work basically the triggers don't load but I have no idea why.

6. Not Loading

Hi there,

The WA looks great but nothing I do, it will not load. Any advice? I am using the correct WA version from git hub

EDIT: Got it to work my disabling requiring a specific talent to load. Hopefully helps for others

7. Hi there,

The WA looks great but nothing I do, it will not load. Any advice? I am using the correct WA version from git hub

EDIT: Got it to work my disabling requiring a specific talent to load. Hopefully helps for others
    you just saved me. TY

8. Hi there,

Yes it's set to load off of a Frost tank talent, which the double-raid-buff blood tank build will have but others might not. I changed it to load off of Will of the Necropolis instead.