1. Leatherworking Utility for Druid Resto

Hi !
    I’m a skinning/leatherworking druid resto and I’m leveling my Leatherworking, but I was wondering what is the utility of this profession ? It is better for me to chose another one ?

2. You'll be able to make yourself several good parts of gear once you obtain the recipes and you could also sell them in AH. It's a good prof and not a lot of people have it as far as I can tell by the spam on global so stick with it.

3. Forgot to mention you'll also get a good LW-specific enchant: https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Fur_Lining

4. With leatherworking you can make huge gold just by selling those enchants for legs. They sell each for 600-900 gold. It's easy to farm mats and make them so enjoy free money.

5. Leatherworking (LW) is one of the hardest professions to level up to 300 but then after that is basically a walk in the park. You will grind for leather and other items if you want to get it done in a acceptable way. It's quite good for any Leather-wearers as well as some Mail-wearers, but it has some uncomvenient mechanics. You could consider making a macro to ask nearby players or party members to loot corpses of all beasts so you can skin them.

One of the big benefits of LW is that not many people take it, since it's so grindy, and you could more or less decide prices of materials and crafted items in the market. In the end, you will be able to create your own and tradeable reinforcements for legs with agility, stamina, etc (different to the ones from Tailoring, which are spell-focused) as well as profession-specific Linings on bracers that will give you some of the following improvements:

Stamina 102 = +62 over the normal enchant
    Spell Power 76 = +46 over the normal enchant
    Attack Power 130 = +80 over the normal enchant
    Arcane, Fire, Frost, Shadow or Nature resist +70

making it a good profession for tanks and leather-wearers.
    Since you mentioned you are also Skinner –which you undoubtedly need for LW–, you will gain a bonus on CRIT as you skill up the profession. If I am not mistaken, is not a particularly good stat for RESTO. If you have other toons, you could also consider doing Skinning with a hunter, rogue, feral or any other class that benefits greatly from crit.

IMPORTANT:
    Apart from leather scraps, pieces and hides, there are some materials you should keep if they drop or sell cheap, since they will make your leveling much easier:

- Some pieces of cloth and bolts, especially at lower levels
    - Deeprock Salt
    - All types of scales: Slimy Murloc, Deviate, Perfect Deviate, Green Whelp, Turtle, Scorpid, Heavy Scorpid, Fel…
    - Elemental Earth, Essence of Water, Living Essence
    - Flask of Mojo, looted from Trolls
    - Primal Shadow, Fire, Water, Life

Find yourself a good WotLK guide on where to farm each leather and you can make a lot of money.