1. Some questions about rules

I've been playing on warmane for about two weeks using my setup(dru tank, 4 shamans), and got a lot of messages like BAN. I know I'm not doing something illegal, but that guys are reporting me, and if I do, I think I'll get banned very fast. On my opinion, multiboxing is something on the brink of ban), as everybody try to harm you.

Tell me about things I can get banned for like multiboxer. Maybe some complicated scripts, I don't know.. I know about 25 char limit, but that's all I know.

2. Unlike retail, Warmane have small amount of staff members. They check everything before press "Ban" button. So, unless you use scripts, unlocked lua and so on, you must be fine.

3. Multiboxing isn't bannable, you're just getting whispered by kiddies who don't know how the rules.
    To add on to the above reply, abusing mechanics of porting in and out of WG when the battle is in progress to kill people before you get kicked out in the 20 second time window is bannable.
    Edited: December 17, 2020

4. So, unless you use scripts, unlocked lua and so on, you must be fine.
    What are scripts? I mean, at some point retranslating letters is scripts, or u mean something different?
    Unlocked lua works the same way as scripts on classic? I know u could write bots on lua there.