1. Option to reset raid IDs early for coins

I think it would be nice to be able to reset your raid IDs early (before weekly reset) and do raids again for a small amount of coins, like 1 or 5 or 10 coins. Can be resetting all raid IDs or just a particular ID, say, ICC10. May restrict this only to iceclown or make it available on lordaeron/frostmourne as well.

2. Intersting idea, however, I don't think anyone would be willing to spend coins on resetting IDs. Unless 9 or 24 other people from your guild also buy this option, you'd be left with good ol' pug runs, and we all know how those usually end ( if they end ). Imagine resetting your ID for coins, getting into a pug run and getting saved by the first few bosses cuz ppl were only there to do the quests, or they leave mid-raid, or the worst, the leader ninjaes your sought after items.

Farming EoFs this way would also be completey foolish, like come on, you can do all the raids in the weekly lockout peroid and earn tons of EoFs without having to use this ID reset option.

So I guess you only need this to increase your chances at getting items? Depending on how much this option would cost, you could just buy 1 item from the store insted of resetting IDs 5 times and still not getting the item. Having no coin shop, Lordaeron would be a very different story, of course, but players with money could just farm ICC 24/7 there, which is almost like a coin shop, so it takes the "hardcore" out of that realm.

Lastly, I think it's more than enough that we have the coin shop here on Icecrown and other realms. Adding an option to indefinitely run raids would just make the balance between those with money and those without, more chaotic.

Not to mention the fun this option would take away.

3. I kinda don't mind if people want to pay for this, but as far as i understand that's the idea of Alts - do 1 raid more then once per week :)