1. Warlock BiS Guide 3.2

Hello. Does someone got any clue where i can find a BiS Guide for Warlock on Patch 3.2?

I feel like i deal no DMG at all :( Either im to dumb or...

I found some Guide for WotLK endgame and followed the rotations but im lost. Im Affli and Demo can spec to both. Item Level around 5.0k and i wont deal more dmg in raids then 6.5-7.0k DPS.

2. Read: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=380134
    Use your brain to cast a spell *identification* or *reveal truth* on this ancient manuscript; guides do not come better. It is warlock explained on an example of icc; that means, with a bit of grey cell action one is capable of applying those guidelines into any raid enoucnter, be it icc, onyxia or ToGC.

If you read carefully, right in the beggining the author mentions stats and their importance. Apply it to the loottable of 3.2 (get atlasloot addon). Tldr : affi likes haste over crit (a lot)
    If you think fetish from toc10 is good, you are doing thinking wrong. Read the aforementioned guide again, untill you feel like abyssal rune is your dream trinket (gearscore is not a dps stat). 213ilvl illustration comes next, unless you have flare/reign.

It really is all there, ready for you to use. I could only underline the necessity of using the best enchants, gems, flasks, 2xpotions for each boss.
    Demo is a bit harder to execute properly; play more, use brain. Metamorph is a big cooldown that allows demo to shine.

PS. get yourself 4piece set, its good for you. Usually the offpiece is hands of lifeless touch (from anub25) or merlin robes (crafted boe)
    Edited: December 18, 2020