1. Increase WG Slots on Horde SIde

Hello, I've been Queueing for WG at the 14 Minute and 58 Seconds Mark on my Horde Char and still not getting in. I See Hundreds of Single Players Declined Entry because it filled up.

On my Alliance Character, I've seen ONLY Horde Boxers and not a Single Horde Player throughout WG. There were about Eight 25-Men Boxers I've noticed. Three Camping the Starting Area, Other 5 Guarding the Goblin Workshops
    After Blizzard Banned Broadcasting, I noticed a huge influx of Multiboxers on Warmane making it harder to get into WG as a Single Player.

Photo of Three of the Boxers Camping the Starting Area most the game.

Edited: December 18, 2020

2. Its not true, both sides get like 1-3 multiboxers per game. I would kindly ask if its possible to create a rull against 25 character multiboxers in WG as they are taking spaces for other players. Like were were 4 guildies queuing and only 2 got in, 2 didn't but we had a multiboxer on our side with 25 characters.

3. I think your getting the Count Wrong. There were 4 25-Men Boxers and the rest were only about 10, but may look bigger because they played Tauren

4. Normally there is about 3 Boxers, this WG they must have all joined at once. I believe they press a button that Clicks to Join WG all at once right at 15 Min so if a Massive amount of Boxers are Present, not many normal Players will make it in. Also when I look at the Photo, the Boxer on the right may actually be 10 ish, hard to tell when their Stacked at 10+

5. I wonder why people bother with Wintergrasp at all.

6. I wonder why people bother with Wintergrasp at all.
    Never played WG until recently, learned quickly to just avoid it all together and stick to BGs.

7. I firmly agree that ques should be expanded to accommodate the meta. I have seen several posts of the same merit from others in the past and my self. It seems like there are no plans for this to be implemented despite community outcry.

8. Wintergrasp is battle of multiboxers. I see people in-game being all worked up "alliance sucks" or "****ing horde lose again"... They don't realise it's everything about who have better multiboxer and which side have more people who are afk/slack... It's big *** group of random people, it doesn't affect you lol but people still rage to amazing levels :D
    Still worth it though.. For 15-20 minutes of play you get 8-9k honor points and bunch of HKs. If you use vehicle to defend fortress (demos behind walls) you often tag a lot of enemy players and get tons of honor. Single or small premade groups (2-3 people) can still enjoy even if there are multiboxers around.. Camp certain spots, ambush players... I am playing feral druid with 2 of my friends who are rogues, when we are attacking we go to destroy cannons and kill people wandering around fortress hi hi hi

9. Wintergrasp is battle of multiboxers. I see people in-game being all worked up "alliance sucks" or "****ing horde lose again"... They don't realise it's everything about who have better multiboxer and which side have more people who are afk/slack... It's big *** group of random people, it doesn't affect you lol but people still rage to amazing levels :D
    Still worth it though.. For 15-20 minutes of play you get 8-9k honor points and bunch of HKs. If you use vehicle to defend fortress (demos behind walls) you often tag a lot of enemy players and get tons of honor. Single or small premade groups (2-3 people) can still enjoy even if there are multiboxers around.. Camp certain spots, ambush players... I am playing feral druid with 2 of my friends who are rogues, when we are attacking we go to destroy cannons and kill people wandering around fortress hi hi hi
    Because no one doing objectives, even if no boxers, like 100 players out of 120 just pvping near keep...

10. Yes, increase the slots on one side. That surely wouldn't make it even more imbalanced than it already is. Why not double the horde slots? 240 vs 120. Truth is, Wintergrasp is ruined. People who like to pvp don't go there, at least not when there's a battle going on. You go there for it's weekly quests and/or pvp shoulders. It's entire purpose is to feed multiboxers with hks. That's it. Increasing the slots would not change a thing, there would only be more multiboxers getting in. Multiboxers spam a join macro a few seconds before the queue pops, so "normal" players don't really stand a chance.
    Edited: December 22, 2020

11. Yes, increase the slots on one side. That surely wouldn't make it even more imbalanced than it already is. Why not double the horde slots? 240 vs 120. Truth is, Wintergrasp is ruined. People who like to pvp don't go there, at least not when there's a battle going on. You go there for it's weekly quests and/or pvp shoulders. It's entire purpose is to feed multiboxers with hks. That's it. Increasing the slots would not change a thing, there would only be more multiboxers getting in. Multiboxers spam a join macro a few seconds before the queue pops, so "normal" players don't really stand a chance.
    ^ This

Literally went to the forums to make a thread on missing the q right on 15 minutes, but already saw this one. Didn't know they used a spam macro was wondering how I didnt make it in when I clicked it so fast.

Edit: Right after WG I saw two Boxers that don't really do anything but "Defend" the two back Workshops by hiding behind them the entire game every game or just runs in random circles in random directions target the gem vendor after the game although they have 1.5 GS. They lopside WG Alliance by 50 Players and kind of ruin it in exchange for likely coins via gold trade.
    Edited: December 23, 2020 Reason: Adding After Seeing Event in SW

12. I don't think the Multiboxers are why the Alliance are losing so much. I did about 6 Consecutive Games as Alliance today and loss them all. No matter how much of the Tend Advantage we get it does not help.

The reason is we never went past 5/16 Vehicles the entrie game as Horde quickly got to Max Vehicles in an Instant. There just seems to be way more Horde as there is Alliance the last 2 weeks by about 50-70 players.

Just a Lack of Alliance Qing During the Day, but Specifically at Night. Could be the combination of losing all the time makes Ally not want to Q which makes the problem worse.

As Horde your winning so you Q anyways

Edit: In Short, Tend does not help when your not getting the Max amount of Vehicles.
    Edited: December 24, 2020

13. I don't think the Multiboxers are why the Alliance are losing so much. I did about 6 Consecutive Games as Alliance today and loss them all. No matter how much of the Tend Advantage we get it does not help.

The reason is we never went past 5/16 Vehicles the entrie game as Horde quickly got to Max Vehicles in an Instant. There just seems to be way more Horde as there is Alliance the last 2 weeks by about 50-70 players.

Just a Lack of Alliance Qing During the Day, but Specifically at Night. Could be the combination of losing all the time makes Ally not want to Q which makes the problem worse.

As Horde your winning so you Q anyways

Edit: In Short, Tend does not help when your not getting the Max amount of Vehicles.
    WGs, during the day, are always full. Always. You can check this yourself by watching the number of tenacity stacks you get. The reason Alliance often don't have vehicles, is because there's like 3 multiboxers, each with 25 men each, takes up 75/120 spots. They don't build vehicles. There's also a certain amount of people who just afk / fishes / won't buy vehicles no matter what. All of those things added up, equals few vehicles.

The same thing happens on horde, of course, but they control WG more often so it's not as pronounced. Their multiboxers are also geared. Most of them are BiS, or at least close to BiS.

14. I just had a game were we went up against Five 25-Men Boxers. I saw no Single Players in it. I never saw anything like this last year. Normally there were only 1-2 Boxers and the rest were Single Players.

15. I just had a game were we went up against Five 25-Men Boxers. I saw no Single Players in it. I never saw anything like this last year. Normally there were only 1-2 Boxers and the rest were Single Players.

You actually can't have 5 boxers with 25 cause the limit for Wintergrasp is 120vs120.. So just calculate it, 25x5=125, only 5 chars can't enter in Wintergrasp. :P

For my opinion is to put 140vs140 in Wintergrasp, idk if it's going to lag out, but it's a good way, more ppl, etc. :)