1. The new warmane dominator42069 is here

The title is a joke, asides from that Hello, I tried Warmane WoW a long time ago but never stuck to it cause I found solo leveling boring and stale, furthest i was in the game was around level 30 on two accounts a Blood Elf Hunter named Tyrionna and a Druid Tauren named Gulyver(that i actually still have) anyways i played with friends but they got bored and then i got bored because i found solo playing unenjoyable tho now I am back!! With two friends who still didn't leave me, Im at level 27 as a Draenai Paladin named SrpsChan accompanied by two of my friends who are both draenai Mages haha theres been a lot of friendly people teaching me about profiting on auction house, addons, dungeon pulling, skipping, etc and yes i always played and play on Lordaeron cause i love the grind!

2. Yeah me too! I'd totally get back to it if there were more ppl online who likes cooperative lvling! I dread playing WoW alone..

3. Hi guys, if you happen to be EU based and/or are online during EU daytime - I would love to level a char alongside you guys. We could build a small team and do dungeons?

I happen to run a large alliance guild on Icecrown, and maybe we can interest a few others.

Feel free to stop by the discord and have a chat if you might fancy my idea.

Cheers

https://discord.gg/8rH87GA