1. Shadowmourne or 6 BiS pieces for PvP?

Imagine you had a naked paladin which you wanted to PvP with and 150 coins. Would you buy a Shadowmourne and then buy the rest of the gear bit by bit or would you buy 6 BiS pieces, then the rest of the gear, and then finally SM to top it off?

2. First I'd buy 6 PvE items. Not wrath shoulders because they are only a small improvement to rele/WG shoulders.
    Then I'd gear up in 2s with preg spec because it's overall stronger than ret in arena.
    Smourne is the last item I'd buy.

3. First I'd buy 6 PvE items.
    Interesting. Which ones?

4. Why are you suggesting Signet and Umbrage but not Shadowvault Slayer's Cloak? And don't you think a pve belt would get a little more oomph than a pve ring? Is it because of the hit rating? Because I can't say I'd agree with the loss of other throughput stats when you could get the hit elsewhere.

5. Dont listen to them, buy shadowmourne, everything else is easy to get. Shadowslayer cloak is a JOKE to get, basically you will get it for free. Umbrage is nightmare so Gl with it but you dont really need it, Signet also nightmare but you can go away with GSB ring, etc etc. The only thing that you cant get and that is ABSOLUTELY neccesarry for TOP DPS is SHADOWMOURNE. So buy it and dont think twice.

6. I would buy SM and get offsets in raids.
    Getting SM by raiding is satisfying, but only once. Maybe that's what you are after, then buy some offsets.

7. I find PvE as satisfying as having pins hammered under my nails. The point of buying gear is not having to do PvE at all... :-)

8. Why are you suggesting Signet and Umbrage but not Shadowvault Slayer's Cloak? And don't you think a pve belt would get a little more oomph than a pve ring? Is it because of the hit rating? Because I can't say I'd agree with the loss of other throughput stats when you could get the hit elsewhere.
    Those items give you the best stats across the board and they are commonly used by top rated ret/preg palys.

9. Go sm its way better and much harder to get,but be careful pug raids might be jealous on ur sm and start crying.
    i bought mithrios and they did laugh at me coz i bought that.