1. Vault of archavon invisible wall bug

Hi, as the title says, there's a problem where, although the vault is open and I can see the raid entrance, there's an invisible wall that doesn't let me enter.

I've checked several times but the situation is always the same: there's no battle going on, no timer to next battle but the invisible wall is always there.

I've only started very recently on this server, to people who have more experience: do you know if, when I get the invisible wall on horde, maybe the alliance should be able to enter?

Does my level matter at all to get through the invisible wall?

2. It is possible that that raid is simply not available.

3. You can get in if you kill yourself right in front of the invisible wall and resurrect past it, but VoA is unavailable.

4. Damn, that's an interesting trick, shame it's not available even if you get past that, cause despite the presence of several bugs while levelling, this server struck me positively cause I'm trying to reproduce challenging solo videos of wotlk 25-man bosses that I lost due to a broken HD and bosses like kel'thuzad and noth on this server are the closest I've ever found to being blizzlike in a similar patch, hence if koralon in VOA was accessible I'd have decent hopes of it casting meteor fists properly, unlike all other servers so far. Thanks for the info though.