1. 79 Arenas

Hello, everyone!

I am here to share an idea of some twinks which play at 79 bracket. We are currently trying to organize arenas with everyone who is interested in. We are cooperating between the factions because we want to play some arenas, and the number of the participants isn't small. We just need to set a certain day and hour for doing these arenas, but we need as many of you in the discord of the bracket. We are going to consult with each other and set day and time for doing that, we will try to make it posible for everyone, but for that you need to be in that discord. You can share your ideas too there. Everyone who is interested in doing that, can contact me on discord, I am willing to help everyone with what I can. My discord link is Stalir#2221.

Good luck,
    Stalir

2. I think best days is when ctas is av and ioc because bg pops then so slow

3. We've successfully organised our first arena day on 79 bracket. Many teams have joined, hopefully even more in the future, as we are just starting :)

Arena days will be happening every SotA CtA. If you wish to join us to compete or to get you weekly arena points, you are more than welcome. See you next week ^^

4. And no1 play arenas now?So sad.We must make a fix times between ctas to play arenas.There is 3 free boring wsg days when ppls can do arena.What do u think?
    Edited: March 21, 2021

5. May 27, 2021  
    is there a discord server for lvl 79 twinks?

6. May 27, 2021  
    is there a discord server for lvl 79 twinks?
    Of course, here you go:

https://discord.gg/GcDGA6SGxA