1. About items

Hello everyone I’m playing rogue about two months and I have a question for you guys so I want to buy an item with coins but I don’t know what
    So I’m between havoc and sharpened what you guys think

Ps I’m using a nighttime as main hand and my trinkets are wfs normal and eot trinket

What you guys think

2. The biggest dps upgrade is havoc but I'd always buy STS. You have plenty of good main hand weapons, easy to get and with close to 0 competition on them.

Frost Giant's Cleaver (gunship), Gutbuster (fester), Abomination Knuckles (rotface), Soulbreaker (bpc) - icc 10 man weapons
    Bloodvenom Blade (deathbringer), Blackbruise (fester), Havoc normal (LK) - icc 25 man weapons

Even if havoc would be your best upgrade atm, fetching any of the weapons above together with buying STS is going to be better in the long run over buying havoc now and staying with bad trinkets. As I mentioned earlier, almost no competition on any of those weapons so if any of them drop you're almost guaranteed to get it. Unlike sts, which is used by every single physical damage dealer and gets reserved by every other ruby pug.

3. Thx bro... I'll do this, I think I really can get this weps easily ^^

4. I remember I was helping one guy who had the same question as you. In the return, he gave me 5k gold. Said it's for my trouble.