1. [Threat of Thassarian] offhand deathstrike heal bug ?

Hello there,
    I am playing on frostmourne seasonal and I was curious about [Threat of Thassarian] tallent and how it works with deathstrike heals. Generaly deathstrike heals for 5% of your hp for EACH DISEASES (CAP is 15% heal) on your target and that means :

BLOOD got 2 diseases - 5% + 5% = 10% heal (BUT improved deathstrike gets you to total 15%)

FROST got 2 disease - 5% + 5% = 10% heal (BUT Threat of Thassarian gets you double deathstrike = 20% and that is reduced to total 15% = cap)

UNHOLY got 3 diseases - 5% + 5% + 5% = 15% heal

Now BLOOD and UNHOLY working as intended and i get 15% heal allright. AS frost althou I am getting heals only from main hand (And not offhand).
    Is it bugged or does it work as intended? I was reading some stuff about vanilla wotlk (official) and back then Threat of Thassarian should get you to total 15% heal so all 3 specs were equal.

Would be great if anyone could share more info.

Thx

2. @ video, *to be fair*, we are assuming the guy in the video has the talent.
    Regardless of that, speaking from experience here: Played retail WotLK and Molten/Warmane WotLK for a long time. Part of that time spent on Molten/Warmane was during a time where Death Strike *did* heal twice when talented into Threat of Thassarian. So I'm able to compare that against my experience with retail WotLK. I can tell you that Death Strike with Threat of Thassarian definitely should NOT heal twice, and it definitely should NOT heal as much as a Blood or Unholy DK's Death Strike.

3. You are confused by wording of Death Strike. It is "strike" with additional effect of healing. No matter how many weapons you use, healing only based on diseases. Dual-wield talent is modifier to dmg part of your skills, as said in tooltip.

4. @ video, *to be fair*, we are assuming the guy in the video has the talent.
    You don't need to assume. If you slow down the video for that specific duel you can clearly see two numbers for each "strike" he does, be it rune, blood, plague, death. That's from ToT. He absolutely has it.

5. So then it is working as intended....? That youtube link seems to confirm it I guess.

6. So then it is working as intended....? That youtube link seems to confirm it I guess.
    Unless you have reason to believe that the video isn't from retail.. it's working as it should.

7. It's moot whether it is or isn't, or whether the guy in the video has whatever talents, unless someone is trying to prove that it isn't working as it should. And if they are, shame on them.
    Edited: December 23, 2020

8. Regardless of that, speaking from experience here: Played retail WotLK and Molten/Warmane WotLK for a long time.
    and still you know nothing about any class. yet continously post like you do. watch the video. learn how to dk. thank you. we have enough people misleading the playerbase as it is. no need to add to it.