1. Outland Decommission | Realm Transfers to Icecrown

Greetings Outland community,

unfortunately due to lack of community interest and lack of population to keep the game alive, we are proceeding to decomission Outland. All characters will be archived and anyone interested in continuing their adventure on the Icecrown realm can log on the website and select the Expansion Conversion service via the coins currency. It is also possible to transfer to Frostmourne.

This service is offerred for free to all Outland players. Details of it can be seen on the website, when selected and also below:
    Spoiler: Show

• - Transfers your character to the realm of your choice
    • - Instant upgrade to the max level
    • - Starter gear package of your choice
    • - Character's mounts, items, gems, enchants, reputation and professions will be transferred
    • - Hunter pet is not transferred
    • - Mail, Auction House, guild and arena data will NOT be transferred
    • - Friends list and ignore list will NOT be transferred
    • - You will be prompted to rename your character if your character's name is not available on the destination realm
    • - Your character must be level 70
    • - Expansion Conversion is automatic and may take up to 1 hour to complete

We hope that one day, we might have another chance to encounter the ashen fires of Black Temple alongside you.

Kind regards,
    Warmane

2. What if our icecrown character list is full?

3. So, what happens to all the coins that ive already used on my characters while they where removed on outland during the purge cause of inactivity? ive invested alot of coins and id like to have those back. cheers.

4. So, what happens to all the coins that ive already used on my characters while they where removed on outland during the purge cause of inactivity?
    Have your characters been deleted due inactivity ?

5. they where during the inactivity purge so yea...

6. they where during the inactivity purge so yea...
    Is your account premium?
    If you are talking about characters on TBC/Outland Realm then, as far as I know, such thing should not happen ( Since Premium accounts are immune to characters deletion)

Edit: Be sure to check in-game, maybe they are just flagged for a rename (that is why you can not see them on Website)

7. yes it is, and they still got deleted. I have proof on all the items ive bought for coins during the time on outland.

8. Will titles, like gladiator from arena be transfered ?

9. yes it is, and they still got deleted. I have proof on all the items ive bought for coins during the time on outland.
    I have edited my previous message: be sure to check in-game.

In case you are right (so your characters have been deleted), you may open a ticket on website to see if it is possible to recover coins spend on those characters:
    https://www.warmane.com/account > Support > create ticket > general enquiry

10. I just made a ticket about it! thank you!

11. Come Outland players, take a sit around the table. We, the Neltharion players, welcome you. We have a lot of preparations to do in order to welcome Frostwolf players to our table, so please hurry.

12. Can't Transfer Them, 10 Character Limit

Isn't Frostmourne Getting Bypassed the 10 Chareracter Limit when they get Transferred to Icecrown, I remember a Mod saying that is Easy to Do when the Realm Opened up
    Edited: September 28, 2020

13. they where during the inactivity purge so yea...
    This is not possible, all premium accounts are exempt from "removal" cleanups.

If characters disappeared off your account, it would be the case that someone did it deliberately.

The character limit will be addressed very soon, similar to what we have done in the past where another account is required to "migrate" to.

14. as ive said earlier, my account is premium and the characters got removed. no one was online on my account either.

15. said it's blocked because of 10 char limit

12311 ... Last