1. I just finished the quest chain. The rewards were beyond horrible, the deathmatch rewards are even worse, and head that azhara's raid is total fiasco. There are no rewards after completing everything.

2. Hi,
    While I was doing the raid, I completed the quest where u had to kill Malganis. I completed it however, after completion I didn't receive the ring from the quest?
    Is this a bug because every other player from the raid got it and can you fix this because It's bothering me that I didn't get the ring and I couldn't continue the raid.

3. Day one of the event on Icecrown: LFM min 6.5K GS, know tactics or no inv!

KEKW

4. This "Raid" event is omega dog ****. People keep stealing items out of bosses (group loot and needing them even if they have them), or it is impossible to win. This is the worst even ever existed in any mmorpg or on any private server. Last year everybody got their personal loot.

5. Thank you for this beautiful pve raid event. Server crashed while we were in, all fury warriors lost their offhand, some people got doubled shields, wepons are not in mailbox, not in bag, not in bank. Including me, lost heroic glorenzelg.

6. 19hours with no pvp event... I didnt know this event was for europeans or chinese. gj

7. Quest giver is in Dalaran near Kirin Tor enterance, you finish first quest with entering thru the protal, second quest u will find in the azshara where u gotta clear the area of trash mobs, next quest is killing the boss which i find overpower, to kill it u need 6k+ ppl and yet ur raid keeps dying and respawning etc, it's just not worth doing it..

The other chain quest is in northern part of Crystalsong forrest, and killing the mobs that quest require is bad cos multiboxers and horde is killing you I wont say that ally isn't doing the same thing at the end it's world pvp.. so yes not worth the time.

good luck tho but im not doing it anymore, tried like 6x

8. Would be cool with training dummies and class trainers in the azshara crater so the 40 talent points aren't useless because your talented abilities are locked at rank 1

9. Today I saw few brave raid leaders trying to form groups for those event. I bet in few hours no one will be looking for these events. And warmane staff, your effor put into this event will be waste of your time and also ours. Shame. Played 3 hours and got only sick fun, watching people die while i was keeping my self alive.

10. Thank you for this beautiful pve raid event. Server crashed while we were in, all fury warriors lost their offhand, some people got doubled shields, wepons are not in mailbox, not in bag, not in bank. Including me, lost heroic glorenzelg.
    I'm assuming you just jumped the gun, and then didn't bother updating.
    This was checked and items are being returned as they should. Even yours specifically was checked, and it had been returned.

11. If this event is for the whole server, how are people below 6k gear supposed to do it? If even well geared people struggle, it's not really a server event, it's end game pve event. Its very nice that you are trying do do something unique here, but do consider all the low gear people who also want to play it (not me i'm not a pleb duh). It's just sad to see people go "6,3 + or go find the blood of a virgin under a full moon to get a spot in the raid". That's my 2 cents, cya. Also personalised loot for everyone is the way to go, otherwise u're left with **** and a ninja is happy somewhere

12. correct, sorry i forgot to update, titan is giving raid hell and everything is coming back as supposed, albeit very weirdly and needing relogs

13. So far it's been a struggle.It's been everything but fun.Hoewer only thing i enjoyed was quest chain in northred,but even that is after sitting for like 3-4 hr's w8ing for fixes.(i like that u reduced hp from 95m to like 55m).It's been fun and something new.
    However apart from that rewards are more or less bad.Like literally nothing useful.So yea it's 1 time event.No point in doing it on multiple chars.
    Deathmatch even for some reasson is kicking people after 5-10 min and u get 5 min deserter.At 1st que i managed like 10 min with 38 kills for quest.Then second que only like 3 min with only 8 kills.Needed to que for 3rd time for 50kill quest.After i manually left gave me 15 min deserter ( which is fine ).
    Didn't even bother checking azshara quest since i heard so many bad things about it.But mostly because i heard people losing tmog.Which is something i really don't want to lose.So won't even bother risking it later on.
    Anyway i don't want to sound disrespectful or rude or something,just giving my words on event.It's simple no good reward=no fun for people.I personally don't care because i have everything.But other people care.

14. Pretty much every one loved last year's event, it was rewarding and fun! I understand the motive to make something original and new, but this year's event just seems to be a complete blunder by warmane, not fun, not really rewarding and actually limited to the amout of players that can participate in it. definitely skipping it.

First ... 89101112 ... Last