1. Go to "My Account" and click the blue text at the top.

2. Guys, a question, We got a discount code on our gift package but where can we use it? Is it during the donation process or before it?

3. When you want to buy an item from the store for coins or points, you can apply a discount code before you confirm purchase.

4. Do the codes work indefinitely or are they one-time use?

5. Hi I'm a donor, but I haven't received any coins. I thought donors got coins for new year.
    If you didnt donate during 2020, you get no coins.

6. How long is the code available to use ?

7. A New Story:

Step into the world of the dead and form and an unlikely friendship with one of the Azeroth's most notorious nemeses. Explore both sides of good and evil, dark and light, strive to complete peace and untamable chaos. However, this time you are on an unpopular path armed with wisdom and trickery only obtainable by dark forces of the eternal life. Do not wait any longer, the Spirit of Arthas awaits you. Find him in the frozen wastes of Northrend!

---- HOW AND WHERE do we start this event?

8. So no plans for rated battleground even for the next year...
    Unfortunately I've given up hope on this ever happening on warmane ...

9. So far i've been enjoying the event but the one thing I'm really sad about is that theres no way to get these tier 3 pieces aside from the event raid. I've ran the dungeon every single reset on my rogue and have only been able to snatch up 4 of the druid tier 3 pieces for a transmog i'm working on. There's no garantee this event is ever coming back so I'll probably never finish the transmog.

10. Till when is the code valid?
    it does not expire (but you can use it only 1 time ofc)

11. Why is event off 2 days prior to announced date?

12. I'm with Grayone on this one...

Was preparing for a Sunday event marathon:
    "Festivities' schedule:
    December 24 -> January 4 - all staff hosted events playable".

13. Both Arthas and Deathmatch npc are still ingame, both offering quest so that content is still playable. The "only" unavailable content is Azshara Crater for some reason(either update/fix or something else).

14. I mean if you commit to a schedule and then end it prematurely is kinda be big FU to the community.

First ... 917181920 Last