1. you guys forgot to include that there will be NO EVENTS on frostwolf realm in the original post.

2. Azshara Raid 3/10 Probably fun, if you're friends with24 bored, BIS elitists.
    Questline 5/10 Not bad, not good.
    Deathmatch 8/10 Actually fun! (If you can get in)

My personal fun-factor rating: (rewards are not mentioned)
    Raid:
    Pros: Creative. Custom bosses, unlocking areas, quests and custom items, my favorite the trinket gives additional talent-points.
    Cons: Too hard. Slow and complicated in the wrong spots, making it boring and frustrating for the casual player.
    Great ideas in theory, but failure in practice; replacements won't have the custom items, no way to rank up new talent-spells, specs that randomly reset completly as well as some boss mechanics that seem either too unpredictable along with the bosses HP being too high for no particular reason.

Questline:
    Fun Lore. (not that I've read the questlog) Similiar to last years questline; new npcs, new quests, new locations, again very creative and kinda fun.
    Cons: First boss is (or was) buggy, too much hp, confusing information on how to actually complete 3. quest.

Deathmatch:
    Actually GREAT FUN! Again, if you can get in ;)
    I've played this without great PvP-gear and no serious arena/duel/pvp-experience.
    Love the randomness. Adds excitment, surprise and tension.
    The random buffs that appear from time to time are a very creative idea.
    Besides the obvious issue of limited places&times, I'd suggest to tune up the random-factor of these great buffs by adding more, more often or stronger, because you completly get rekt in this Deathmatch as ranged player with no great PvP gear, which is again, frustrating for the casual player.
    I'm having great fun in the Deathmatch-Event regardless, because the random-stuff you added to it, I mentioned above. Greatly done, thanks!

That's this years Christmas Event for me.
    Super great, creative ideas, but super bad execution.

Why would you spend months working on a Christmas Event and then make it only playable for 10% of players?
    I'm going to try to get into Deathmatch a few more times and then leave this Event behind me.

It would be nice if staff would ignore the discussion about EOF/rewards and at least acknowledge that this christmas event is unplayable for most players because of GS and limited spots.
    Anyways, bye.

3. Quest line event [Clear the Mine] being camped by multiboxer.. Lmfao. MERRY CHRISTMAS.

4. Did everyone else get EXTENDED raid lockout on new custom "Azshara Crater" raid or is it only me?
    Was that intentional change or not?

5. Yea i got it too.

And i gotta say WORST EVENT I EVER SEEN!
    Azhara raid you can only do with 25 6k+ chars and the worst part is since people are wipeing at the last boss they make it RO and then you are stuck with 2 and a half day of raid lockout.
    World Questline you do a bunch of stuff that are fun but you spend a few hours doing quest and then you expect to get something exciting since its a HOLIDAY EVENT but no you get a useless items of course.
    What a FAIL of the EVENT for Warmane.
    Better to leave it at SNOWMAN like last year at least it was funnier that this wreck of a EVENT

6. Do i have to collect the Rwewareds at 23:59 or can i come later to collect it ?

7. Do i have to collect the Rwewareds at 23:59 or can i come later to collect it ?
    even later (we have a few weeks of time to accept the reward)

8. Yea I got it too.

And i gotta say WORST EVENT I EVER SEEN!
    Azhara raid you can only do with 25 6k+ chars and the worst part is since people are wipeing at the last boss they make it RO and then you are stuck with 2 and a half day of raid lockout.
    World Questline you do a bunch of stuff that are fun but you spend a few hours doing quest and then you expect to get something exciting since its a HOLIDAY EVENT but no you get a useless items of course.
    What a FAIL of the EVENT for Warmane.
    Better to leave it at SNOWMAN like last year at least it was funnier that this wreck of a EVENT
    so why is this the worst event ever? cuz you are a bad player who can defeat 3 easy bosses?
    1st they were hard, yes, but after the nerf this is an easy raid.
    So I guess that you are just bad and expect to get some free items cuz it's Christmas? Go retail and see if you get free gear because it's Christmas.
    Where is written -> Since its Christmas, all dogs will receive free loot, shadowmourne, and 2 3 mounts? Stop Crying for gear ...

9. This years event really is a smash hit. The raid is interesting (good choice of zone), the quest isn't bad and the pvp deathmatch is really rewarding.

The only issue I have really is that the event feels a bit too generous. Don't get me wrong, events should be rewarding and I think 2 EOF per boss is just enough for this event. Players farm some of these mounts for a very long time without getting them, and just giving them away doesn't really feel right. If someone works a 9-5 job and spends their hard earned money on a mount it must feel weird to see someone get it from a casual and fun christmas event. Less reward next time and the event will be perfect! Casual play should have casual rewards.

The 20k for the deathmatch event was much appreciated though, the Murloc just felt like i got an item that I didn't deserve. I know a lot of pet collectors that would have loved that pet way more than me, and would have farmed for it given the opportunity.

Thanks warmane!

10. I would say events for 6k geared guys. Its very hard to reach 6k gearscore in lordaeron. Just say bb to 12 old game ..

11. i just donated 100 euro , but i didnt get the 40 percent bonus o.O

12. Hello there. You probably did not understand of what I was trying to say. I was trying to say that on many events that people LFM, I found to be whispered with 'we're looking for 6k gs people.

So, the question is obvious? Why most of LFM events, especially I'd need now lots of EOF, they're looking for 6k people? Last year I could have joined on my chars 4 +?

Something have changed or I just did not whisper many people, I mean LFM leaders.

13. dear warmane , imagine you walk into an orphenage and call the orphan children there and gather all of them in one room saying you have brought a gift but then you only give that gift to one of those 25 orphans and make the other 24 help him carry it cuz it's too heavy now thats exactly your event this season ,25 people tryhard only to watch the item they desire taken by someone else , no personal loot 1 loot for twenty F five people lol at least you could have made it 5 mounts then leaders can make it 1 mount per raid so that if someone rolled and won he cant roll for an other mount

14. Hi, I recently lost the quest The Living without abandoning it, and cannot get it again. I've checked the starting point, and subsequent quest giver.. Please help.

First ... 51314151617 ... Last