1. Events are "free" but not at all, because if u want to join into the game to play the event you need to wait to log in minutes or hours include unless you pay 10 coins. Events bring a lot of new players because they are usually very fun and i love it, but its tru that this year it's been a little bit...It has let us down . I'm sure u tried ur best and all i can say is thanks, but don't forget that this server depends of the players and its not free at all, if we dont pay to log in fast we literaly can't play cuz of the long queue so... it's free and not. xD Don't forget it.

Nonetheless, thanks for trying your best each year, really. :3
    Actually the "Premium" donation of 10 euro is an amount that everyone can afford, unless you are on puberty yet.
    So i answered Proterean to tell just he said one in thing and now hes saying another thing.
    I dont really care for donations because if we dont donate for the server then the server will be gone. So you should understand this and dont complain for such a things, because 10 euro for forever premium.. cmon dude, if you can afford a PC or Laptop u can afford 10 euro.

2. The reason you feel the people are mostly ungrateful is because on every 1 who makes a complaint you have 1000 who are satisfied but silent. This is my first post ever and its just for this reason. Whatever you do, you will always have bunch of people who wont like your work, but keep in mind that whole lot more do appreciate it, just do not comment. Obviously, a lot of time and attention went into these events and they are fun and innovative, at lest in my opinion, the only issue i have is that server is crashing way more then it used to.

3. I just wasn't fast enough to get a spot for the deathmatch event, but i do believe its awesome too!
    Managed a spot and, as expected, was incredibly fun to play! Let the bloodthirsty beast out to smash whoever cross your path!

4. I dont want to talk about pros nd cons of this year's event. It has been implemented tru game and in progress. Neither eof farming nor not.

In my opinion problem is participating issue. It is holiday event and all players want to get fun. But azhara adventure bosses difficulty level more then expected and this forcing ppl to invite bis geared players into raid. Thats so sad.

Second on is pvp item. As i said on previous pragraph. Pvp event could be equal condition for all. For example when u join event all player wear pvp season 9 set automatically and game starts. So all player get fun from holiday event. Trust me noone would object to that.

5. I participated in the stairs event and in the azshara raid, it was both fun!
    I don't care that I have to do my talents again due to the trinket in azshara, just take a screenshot and restore it.
    Thanks Warmane stuff for offering such nice events! We shouldn't take it for granted. It was special and I will remember it, thank you!

6. Thank you Warmane for these amazing events this year, for me, it was just perfect! happy new year!!

7. I can't get my gift. I searched for it near my account on site but i haven't find it. Can anyone help me ?

8. I can't get my gift. I searched for it near my account on site but i haven't find it. Can anyone help me ?
    December 31, 23:59

So, you need to wait till 23:59 ...
    You will be able to redeem the gift here: https://www.warmane.com/account

9. Hi can i take gift on 1 January or do i have like 1 min on me to take the gift since it comes out 23:59? Sorry if its a a stupid question but wondering since i wont be home at that time and would like a gift ofc :)

10. Hi can i take gift on 1 January or do i have like 1 min on me to take the gift since it comes out 23:59? Sorry if its a a stupid question but wondering since i wont be home at that time and would like a gift ofc :)
    You have like 1-2 weeks to claim it

11. Actually the "Premium" donation of 10 euro is an amount that everyone can afford, unless you are on puberty yet.
    So i answered Proterean to tell just he said one in thing and now hes saying another thing.
    I dont really care for donations because if we dont donate for the server then the server will be gone. So you should understand this and dont complain for such a things, because 10 euro for forever premium.. cmon dude, if you can afford a PC or Laptop u can afford 10 euro.
    Most players on this server are in their teens and most adults i've dealt with are unemployed. There is nothing wrong with teens playing games for teens. If you can't afford it because you don't have your own money then you can't afford it, plain and simple.

Really looking forward to the new years gifts by the way Warmane! I hope the gifts aren't too good, imo casuals shouldn't get points that achievement hunters work hard for and collect for every day!

12. Really hard to find a group for the event, discord groups are full after one minute

Why is noone doing it?

13. Also forgot to mention that the bosses are LOD level of required skill.People have to actually tryhard to clear a raid for legit nothing.Events should be done so they can be completed by any decent player not 10 % of the pve elitists of the server.At least nerf the bosses and mobs and add the loot to satchels for everyone so master looters or ffa groups can't ninja the loot.
    what is deemed decent is a matter of perspective and relativity. It is nice to be introduced to something different. It is not LoD level skill. most of the fights you just need to do your usual thing if you already know your class. The gear requirement for tanks and healers is that of entry level to ICC heroic, so 6k+
    if you get one good tank then you can bum it with a lot less so long as you have a balanced raid elsewhere. dps needs to be comparable to RS25 nm levels. using the event items you gain after each boss you kill is important. the fights are fairly simple, even if the titan presents a bit of a gearcheck to your raid.

what is certainly a valid point here is the lack of waypointing on some of the stuff. that said once you find the initial quest chains it is perfectly self-explanatory as to what to do.

there are a few bugs still to iron out (not getting quest completion for interrupting azshara's ritual for eg, a lot of the pvp deathmatch's arena mechanics are not visually apparent as to why they take place (though very obvious when they are: being punted if standing in certain locations without any visual reason as to why - there is significantly less hurricanes than there are places this occurs)) but... the rewards are definitely interesting.

all of it is aesthetic/fun items and not gamechanging, which.. in a game that is pretty finely balanced around the loot that is already in the game, is a good thing. rewards shouldnt invalidate other areas of the game and deter players from playing it the way it was intended to be. so far the drops included trading card tabards (not available outside of donating usually) and tier 3 (naxx40) set pieces at their level 60 level. these are items that are no longer attainable in the game, very cool for transmogging purposes and give a very good reason for some players to farm the (raid) event. the fact that a private server includes items that would otherwise exclusively be available through donations in in-game events as rewards that players can farm is a great indicator of holiday spirit from those responsible with putting on the event (who only have thanks from me for doing so - its nice to do something new in a 13 year old state of game!)

which brings us to the lack of control over the loot. in many ways im glad that the usual norm of leaders isolating loot they want is prohibited here (this is more inclusive - everyone essentially has a fair and equal chance...) it saddens me that some continue to act like children when the loot is rollable and denying others gear for no reason than to win a virtual dice roll. unfortunately, the only way this changes, is if people are held accountable by their peers. I doubt its worth me going to town on how to achieve this, everyone has their own opinion on it. if it means something to you do what you feel is appropriate about it is my 2 cents.

My recommendation to all would be to take part in what you can and if you enjoy it, feel free to continue enjoying it. there is virtually no competitive advantage to any of it so take it on the merit of having fun. That is what the season is about anyway. (That and family - happy holidays and may your families all stay safe but merry this winter)

14. what can we expect from "December 31, 23:59 - gifts from Warmane are available for collection"

vote points, coins..?

First ... 71516171819 ... Last