1. Great Stuff Warmane!

To all the people who are crying about the EOF Farm- the event is not about getting characters geared or farming gold etc. It is about having something fun to do while enjoying the holidays! The idea to change the events completely is brilliant! We will have something new to enjoy and experience! Also give them a chance- the Amhara Adventure might be the new version of your “EOF Farm”.

Anyways, I was wondering if someone knows what the quest chain special rewards are like? I didn’t have the chance to do it last year and I am wondering what the “special rewards” are?

Thank you once more!
    Last year's awards on the end of the quest chain were bags containing some EoF (about sixish iirc), mounts and pets. Notable ones are Ashes of Al'ar, Murky, turtle mount...
    I'm assuming they'll be similar this year too.

2. Hello!

I don't mind having no EoF farm, I just want to ask about the rewards!
    Any unobtainable mounts / pets? What can we expect?

3. I'm pretty sure the events gonna be fun and will be rewarded generously(highly depends on our luck tho), love your work.

Happy new year!

4. These events will be available for Frostmourne, yes?

5. Frikin as always big love to Warmane staffs happy xmas and happy newyear.

6. Definitely not what I expected as well. EoF farm and ESPECIALLY the even that is close to my heart was the Snowman farm in Wintergrasp that randomly COULD drop EoF was the event that would bring me back for Christmas. Honestly 2020 was a bad year for all of us being stuck at home and now not even being able to celebrate Christmas in real-life - the LEAST you Warmane staff could have done is bring back the real Holiday spirit and ACTUALLY as Molten used to do - bring us fabulous prizes like a Spectral Tiger or Zulian Tiger Mount, some events that could give us EoF and to make the community FEEL that you actually care to give something from your heart, rather than expect us to donate more with your "discounts" and/or some pointless events that we get nothing but some handballs to throw at each other or some trash in the mail as last year. Major let down since Moltdown.

7. the LEAST you Warmane staff could have done is bring back the real Holiday spirit
    The "real Holiday spirit" is about leaving aside differences and bad blood, accepting everyone as your equal human being and enjoying a few days of fun for fun's sake with peers and strangers alike. It isn't about complaining you aren't getting this or that gift, it isn't about calling pointless all the effort our teams have put into creating fresh custom content for people to enjoy, and it certainly isn't about trying to use the state of the year as emotional blackmail to have your way.

8. Definitely not what I expected as well. EoF farm and ESPECIALLY the even that is close to my heart was the Snowman farm in Wintergrasp that randomly COULD drop EoF was the event that would bring me back for Christmas. Honestly 2020 was a bad year for all of us being stuck at home and now not even being able to celebrate Christmas in real-life - the LEAST you Warmane staff could have done is bring back the real Holiday spirit and ACTUALLY as Molten used to do - bring us fabulous prizes like a Spectral Tiger or Zulian Tiger Mount, some events that could give us EoF and to make the community FEEL that you actually care to give something from your heart, rather than expect us to donate more with your "discounts" and/or some pointless events that we get nothing but some handballs to throw at each other or some trash in the mail as last year. Major let down since Moltdown.
    What is it sweety? Warmane doesn't want to give free gear to you?
    MY GOD some people

9. Great news. Excited to see the new events and VERY glad there's no EoF farm again.
    I agree with you! Great to see some nice changes.

10. I'd say eof event was one of the best events i've experienced as my friends did , tbh many ppl think its because of farming eof only but its not really its more about exploring the maps and pvp momments during the event and also its the only motivation i kept playing in warmane for like a year now and also couple of my friends came to play warmane recently for this wonderful event when they heared about how fun and entertaining this eof event is , you wont get sick of it at all and its not comparable to other events its beyond fun because its not happening in a specific area or doing some sort of quest chain and done its endless fun for couple days , i would love to see its here this holiday aswell as many many ppl would recommand it . ty warmane.

11. I'd say eof event was one of the best events i've experienced as my friends did , tbh many ppl think its because of farming eof only but its not really its more about exploring the maps and pvp momments during the event and also its the only motivation i kept playing in warmane for like a year now and also couple of my friends came to play warmane recently for this wonderful event when they heared about how fun and entertaining this eof event is , you wont get sick of it at all and its not comparable to other events its beyond fun because its not happening in a specific area or doing some sort of quest chain and done its endless fun for couple days , i would love to see its here this holiday aswell as many many ppl would recommand it . ty warmane.
    So having the exact same event, just not awarding any EoFs, would be perfectly fine? I'll make sure the Staff is aware of that and personally suggest it's done like that next year.

12. So having the exact same event, just not awarding any EoFs, would be perfectly fine? I'll make sure the Staff is aware of that and personally suggest it's done like that next year.
    It would need to reward something for your effort,
    and not just the pets and toys it randomly dropped from last year, there would need to be some other reward for that work.

I wouldn't see an issue if there were no EoFs, just gotta be something other than the toys/pets.

You could also make it a less lucrative EoF farm by making a daily quest that gives EoF for a certain amount of kills of the bosses.

13. It wasn't like 100% drop change of eof i remember killing 6spot and gain eof only from one spot ofc eof is also a part of this event that motivate lots of ppl to go for it but my point is the stuffs that happen during the event makes it great like pvp with opposite faction and exploration and having new friends and not getting sick of going all around azeroth .

14. It would need to reward something for your effort,
    and not just the pets and toys it randomly dropped from last year, there would need to be some other reward for that work.
    Something like what? All MMOs I've played that had seasonal events, aside from some "freemium" ones, seem to reward people with cosmetics. Some have useful drops with a tiny (under 0.5%) chance, and generally nothing useful at end game, stuff you would replace sooner or later. Surprisingly or not, players seem very content and interested in getting the seasonal cosmetics on all these games out there. I've never seen any of them get threads complaining that it isn't worth their effort or that players want to get powerful gear out of them.

First ... 2345614 ... Last