1. hi, could u be more specific about event rewards? would save alota time for many ppl

2. Wait , what? You get mount and you lose it ?

3. Guild member said you get lvl 60 gear, and only 1 person can take mount and it's untradable after looting (and maybe other items too)

4. Last year i did the quest chain with all my character. Now regretted I did it with one. Give us the bag back with personal loot.

5. For [The Living] Quest on Horde side, "Blackbeard the Halfman" was killed twice from 2 different groups and non of us got credit, anyone has something to add to this? We tried being drunk as well, since "Davon", the NPC that we return the quest to is mentioning "whiskey" when you speak with him, but no results again.

6. Todays experience about the event for me:
    1.: Did the q chain (it starts under dalaran at deceprit flow area btw, just follow the river to the dam) and it was a bit disappointing for me. The bosses have too much hp and the ship boss is easily bugging out and evade (and if u fight him on land the kill didnt count for us) so we had to attempt to kill it like 4 times for it to finally not evade midfight +properly complete the quest. After a few more bosses and 4 hours wasted we got a one time use slow pony , which doesnt even scale with riding skill like the tooltip says, and we could choose from random items like path of cenarius (these are kinda nice). A big TY for giving us directions in the quest description this year. Also flying drunk is a bit annoying :)

2.: Pvp part , deathmatch: The idea is nice but there are a few problems with it in practice. First of all getting into the event is hard, especially on Icecrown , because there are only 100 slots for 12k ppl, I could get into it on blackrock however. Once you get inside you can experience how unbalanced It is in practice+ how a few toxic neckbeards ruin it by "premading it" and hunting people together. I could get 10-15 kills before ragequitting it altogether (with a bis duelist shaman btw). In my opinion it is not "worth" it for a pet, unless maybe you play some broken 1v1 class and enjoy random luck based pvp.

3. Pve part azshara raid: Havent done it yet since I am a pvp player and dont have 6k3+ pve gs that people require, so I wouldnt really comment on it beside that it excludes 90% of the player base ( the "low" geared folk, meaning non bis ppl + pvpers who dont have pve gear). If it indeed resets every day, like some other commenter said, then it is basically an "eof farm" just with mount rewards and only for bis pve players , seems a bit unfair to the other 90% of the playerbase.

All in all i would say the events improved compared to last years, with directions in the quest description, servers not lagging + economy not ruined because of the removal of free frost event, fresh ideas. I think the bosses need to be nerfed and the events could become more inclusive to a higher number of players ( just look at blizzard holiday events for example, how hard it is to kill headless horseman or Coren Direbrew and how long they take).

I thank warmane for the events and wish them a merry christmas!

7. The Raid was fun but you can't pug it with 4k gs people, you NEED discord and have people understand tactics, my raid 1 shot every boss.

The Questchain has been brought to a dead stop at "The living" where basicly multiboxers is camping the quest npc and prevent everyone to progress, 100 million hp quest mob? Combined with people taunting the "Boss" away to reset/bugg it 24/7 makes this a complete cluster****. We tried for over an hour, forming 2 different 40man raids to take down the multiboxers and kill the boss but got roflstomped over and over.

Waiting for the "Deathmatch" to start next.

8. The difficulty of the encounters is indeed a bit too harsh. Thank you for your feedback! We'll be scaling down the difficulty to match with the general feedback we've received.

9. 100 vs 100 for 12k ppl online constant..in 1s per hour...poor quality of thinking it thro id say.

10. Last year i did the quest chain with all my character. Now regretted I did it with one. Give us the bag back with personal loot.
    I did that quest chain last year and with that experience won't do it this year. isn't worth the precious time

11. [The Living] story quest is only do albe by Horde. Whenever Alliance trying to get to fight with Horde for him its end pretty quick becouse 2-3 mboxers camping and we can't do anything... is it fair in your opinion?

12. The difficulty of the encounters is indeed a bit too harsh. Thank you for your feedback! We'll be scaling down the difficulty to match with the general feedback we've received.
    Especially the Titan and Mal'Ganis please.
    The other were fine.
    Mal'Ganis aggro and aoe damage are way too unpredictable/hard, the ring absorb doesn't help.
    The Titans P1 and P2 is okish but P3 hit way to hard for us.

Agree it's doable with a fully premade raid in top gear, but impossible for pugs, even if decent organisation and tactics is put into it.

The rewards aren't exactly worth it for most players either, even if this was a bugless fun event, but that's another topic.
    Bringing 25ppl together for 2 tabards, 3 coscmentics and some obsolete 60 gear? Meh.
    Would be nice if everyone in the raid gets a little thing out of it.

13. Raid: bugged loot makes it not worth pugging even if the difficulty is going to be reduced, because people can just ninja items.
    The world quest, as long as there are multiboxers, is unplayable. simple as.

14. good stuff but please fix the loot. everybody should get 1-2 items for killing the boss!

15. My suggestions for fixes:
    - World quest mobs should be transfered to TBC or Classic Raid Dungeons. That will prevent dealing with multiboxers bull****. Also reducing HP of event elite.
    - For each boss on Azshara Crater should give each player satchel with chance to get rare loot like mounts or other ****. Now it's all about who is better ninja looter and only this guy get everything and rest get NOTHING.

First ... 789101119 ... Last