1. Help @ lvl 80 (quests)

I started on Horde and had no trouble getting to 90. Using quests in Hyjal from level 80 on. I am now playing a team on Alliance and all the quests in Hyjal are just missing for me. I've done random farming to get to level 82 so far and still not a single quest in Hyjal shows up for me. Is there a pre-requisite quest I am overlooking that starts them all off?

I am certain I've done something grossly wrong, any help?

2. So rather than hide how dumb I've been. I hope this helps someone along the road that is new to this all. There is a board in the Major Cities that has a quest that starts the Hyjal questline. Don't be dumb like me.

3. I figured out why it was so easy to overlook for me. The first team on Horde I took to 90 was a pack of Druid. I used Moonglade pretty often and I think I just had the Hyjal quest on them and stumbled on the start of the Hyjal quests without really knowing it. The new team are all Hunter's so getting to Moonglade isn't as easy and I've not used the board for this team at all so far. Just different play from the classes. Bottom line, get stuck check the quest board.