1. Eof #bringbackeoffarm

Im really dissapointed because i waited for this so long.
    I dont really think that you will decide to open it because the "community" opinion is not a factor in the most of the WOW servers even in the Blizzrd..
    But i just wanted you to see this and know that we was so damn hyped to clear some random groups in the world and having fun with the farming experience that i have never seen anywhere else but here!
    So i missed it last year i have farmed just for 3 hours before it end and i hella liked it.
    I wish you reconsider that what your "community" want to have experienced before you make changes on your own, it would be nice to atleast have some -vote poll system- in the future or something like that.
    Still i appreciate the effort you put on the events that you prepared for us and sadly saying thank you.

-I hope you won't consider this topic as a manipulation, but just as opinion and suggestion.
    With all my respect "Warmane staff" and the rest of our great community, happy holidays and wish you a better 2021!
    Edited: December 23, 2020

2. Not manipulation - just cry of ppl who wanted to inflate primos, have gear shortcut and ruin raids. There is New Year event - enjoy it. But if you speak only about EoFs, than don't hide behind "community" and speak only for yourself.

3. EoF farm was terrible and I genuinely hope they never put it back in.
    It ruined the prices for a few months around it, it gave access to EoF gear to way many people who of course completely ignored their classes stat priorities and just went on to boost their gerscore which resulted in Rets running around in like 6+ Arp armor pieces, people started hitting high gearscore without even knowing their class (not implying gearscore=knowledge but realistically they'll know a bit more if they gear it slowly and properly than through EoF farm), pug requirements got inflated because of them.
    All around a terrible decision to put it in the first place and I'm glad they didn't put it this year. Looking forward to experiencing the new events.

4. Can i ask you guys that you dont want to see the eof farm event howmany BIS characters do you have?
    Howmany times you have raid?
    Because there are some people like me who dont really understand the PVE side of the game and cant afford to donate enough to buy a wrathfull set or all the PVE items that i need, so i just wanna farm EOFs and get my first Relentless items just to get faster in the "Arenas"..

The expectations of the people are so high in this server that i cant even join an ICC RAID just because i dont have achiev or just gettin kicked for the first mistake that i do. So yea its verry hard to learn the game from the videos in youtube because i just cannot learn anything when i get kicked on the proffesor...

Also world PVP is hell great and fun in this event.
    So you may not like it but many people does.
    Dont wanna be disrespectful but your comments wont change that, also if they have released it with the other new events you dont lose anything right?
    Just dont participate in this event and that is all you need to do or not do.
    Edited: December 23, 2020

5. Can i ask you guys that dont want to see the eof farm event howmany BIS characters do you have?
    Howmany times you have raid?
    Actually, I'm still not BiS and I don't mind, but I know my class well.
    Because there are some people like me who dont really understand the PVE side of the game and cant afford to donate enough to buy a wrathfull set or all the PVE items that i need, so i just wanna farm EOFs and get my first Relentless items just to get faster in the "Arenas"..
    If you don't understand PvE, farming easy NPCs in a 40 man raid won't help you learn it any better. Reading guides and doing the raid will. For PvP the same thing stands, get better through farming it instead of just rushing in arena and going 0/10 on your first 10 games. Nobody asked you to donate for BiS parts.
    The expectations of the people are so high in this server that i cant even join an ICC RAID just because i dont have achiev or just gettin kicked for the first mistake that i do. So yea its verry hard to learn the game from the videos in youtube because i just cannot learn anything when i get kicked on the proffesor...
    They're high because the patch is 10 years old. There's gorillion guides and theories for you to read and learn. Of course they don't want people who can't be bothered to spend 30 minutes reading their stat priorities. Get in a good guild for beginners. Read the guides for bosses on the internet. Start from the bottom and move up.

Also world PVP is hell great and fun in this event.
    So you may not like it but many people does.
    Idk what world PvP you're refering to, but when I farmed EoF last year the raids literally avoided each other so they can farm more effectively. Nobody attacked anyone. If you like PvP they opened up a new event this year so you should still be satisfied.

Dont wanna be disrespectful but your comments wont change that, also if they have released it with the other new events you dont lose anything right?
    Just dont participate in this event and that is all you need to do or not do.
    I wouldn't participate if they released it yeah, but it affects everyone on the realm in a negative way (read the post above).
    Besides, asking for the EoF event won't do a thing. They already said EoF won't happen this year in the announcement thread.

6. I don't know what this year's Christmas event is yet, but I remember how I had fun with the mazes and things like that back in the days of Molten. The EoF farm was stupid and damaging and I hope to never see it again.

7. So u are saying warmane staff was terrible decision maker in past for all those snowman events. and about inflation its part of game , u cant ignore or remove completely out of this system. particularly eof event was meant for major public participation in an event , they did modification in event as well . even they implemented gold squish after to control things .

8. Gold squish doesn't help even a bit to control stacks of primos in banks and mobs of lunatics in 5/5 T10 sets with all other EoF items who ruin raid experience for next half-year

9. Proterean already replied about this. We won't be having that this year.

Putting this up to a community vote is also moot. For starters, people can just create accounts to vote multiple times - and many would - plus the result would likely be obvious... not many would think about server balance over easy gear and hoarding characters to sell.