1. Asking for a tips for WPvP punchbags

Greetings people :)

I don't do PvP at all, but I don't really mind if I get attacked by someone from the opposing faction as long as it's still within our Honor range (I do get salty though, but that's just normal) . I do however, strongly disagree with the idea of ganking/camping lowbies.

Now, I'm aware that this is outside the reach of GM, and usually the solution is just to "deal with it" or "git gut".

With that being said, I'd love to hear if any of you have tips for when you're getting ganked. I'm talking about getting ganked and camped as a level 20s in the levelling zone by a loving fully PvP-geared 80 player.

Cheers

2. Change zones - hearthstone out of it or if you can't, use the website unstuck under services.
    Zones you ALWAYS want to avoid if you're annoyed by gankers: Ashenvale, Tarren Mill, Stranglethorn Vale, Tanaris, Un'Goro Crater, Hellfire Peninsula (kinda unavoidable). Those are the absolute worst and get ganked daily on both sides.

Other thing you can do is just port to the city and do professions while waiting for RDF to pop.

Thirdly, you can ask on global for help.

Lastly, you can log out and do something else until they grow bored.
    Edited: December 19, 2020

3. Thanks for the answer!

I didn't really know what I expected, but I suppose those are what I can do given the circumstances.

It's a bit unfortunate that the most enticing option is the last one, so I guess I will be doing that for quite a while.

Anyways, thanks a lot for the tips, hope you have a great day :)
    (And those of you reading this who gank/camp lowbies, hope you have a lovingly great day too :)