1. Which Realm is Right for me?

Hello everyone,

First timer here. I love WoW's PvP but hate never ending gear-grinds (especially through PvE) that are a key part of BFA and Shadowlands at max level.

I played a level 79 DK all throughout Wrath and loved it. Spent very little time gearing.

If I wanted to recreate that experience - what realm should I pick?

If there's a server with full gear unlocks at 80 (I think Blackrock is) then what do I need to know about playing on it.

I've heard accusations of Warmane being "pay to win," what's the truth of this? I don't want to feel obligated to spend any money on the game to be BIS.

Thank you for any feedback and advice!
    Edited: December 24, 2020

2. Blackrock realm should fit for you : instant lvl 80, instant max prox and S7 free gear (so you fight to get S8 gear)
    PvE S8 gear is available for Honor and AP just like S8 PvP gear.

I've heard accusations of Warmane being "pay to win," what's the truth of this? I don't want to feel obligated to spend any money on the game to be BIS.
    Everything available in-game can be bought with Coins at Store. So it is time-saver for some players. That is it.
    But on Blackrock realm is pretty easy/fast to get BiS gear anyway so usually people spend coins just for Shadowmourne (a legendary weapon for War-DK-Ret)